Thanks

Lightbulb Trove Texturepacks

Recently i have found a way to bypass the file verification process (1-2 Hours ago) so i have been using it to load custom/modified textures into the game i assume more could be done with this bypass but i have little coding knowledge. SO I am currently learning as much as possible and getting help from certain sources/people to make a public release for auto bypass (right now its manual and has to be well timed for it to work) My release shall be done soon HOPEFULLY IF everything goes to plan (i doubt much will hinder any progress we make).

SO EXACTLY WHAT MY RELEASE WILL BE:
    An Automatic injector (yes there are plenty of these BUT none for this specific game and none that work for what i want to do).

This is basically a texture-pack manager/injector but can be used for other game files.

EXTREMELY SORRY if this post is unclear or badly written. any questions? Just ask. (I WILL NOT GIVE AWAY THE METHOD OF BYPASS OR INJECTION YET WAIT TILL PUBLIC RELEASE)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Trove Original.png  

Edited Trove.png  

Trove Original Coins.png  

Edited Trove Classes.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xXPENUT69Xx For This Useful Post:

XxPwNxMASTERxX (11-20-2014)

Thanks
    Png's have to be approved XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPENUT69Xx View Post
    Recently i have found a way to bypass the file verification process (1-2 Hours ago) so i have been using it to load custom/modified textures into the game i assume more could be done with this bypass but i have little coding knowledge. SO I am currently learning as much as possible and getting help from certain sources/people to make a public release for auto bypass (right now its manual and has to be well timed for it to work) My release shall be done soon HOPEFULLY IF everything goes to plan (i doubt much will hinder any progress we make).

SO EXACTLY WHAT MY RELEASE WILL BE:
    An Automatic injector (yes there are plenty of these BUT none for this specific game and none that work for what i want to do).

This is basically a texture-pack manager/injector but can be used for other game files.

EXTREMELY SORRY if this post is unclear or badly written. any questions? Just ask. (I WILL NOT GIVE AWAY THE METHOD OF BYPASS OR INJECTION YET WAIT TILL PUBLIC RELEASE)
    For the love of god man, don't let me down. I've searched far and wide for trove hacks or exploits but have found none. All I know is there was a duplication glitch that got fixed. Please don't give up on this.

Thanks
    What language is it currently coded in?

Thanks
    Isn't the client open? avarem even posted that they don't mind if people change the grafics of the client

Thanks
    After many months of nothing i am back working on this again i just wanted to see the community make a move on this game. And by god you have all done better then i expected. You can expect a release with the next 2 months.