Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thumbs up FREE Gertrude Hawk Chocolate

Here's a trick so you can get FREE Chocolate from Gertrude Hawk delivered to you.

Go to this link which will bring you to the "Contact Us" page: https://www.gertrudehawkchocolates.com/contact-us

Once there, fill out the form with your email, name address etc. Just your basic information.

At the bottom it ask for you comment/complaint. Copy and paste what I wrote in the box:

I have been buying Gertrude Hawk Chocolates for a long time now. It is my favorite brand of chocolate. I never had a problem with your products until recently. A few days ago, I went to my local Gertrude Hawk store. I browsed around and finally bought myself some [ENTER NAME OF CHOCOLATE YOU WANT HERE] Later that day when I went home and opened them, I was shocked at what I saw. Almost all the chocolates were broken and some seemed melted. It was a disaster. I tried one and the taste was not so great either. The next day I tried returning them but the manager could not help me since the box was already opened. I wasted my time and money. I was hoping you can help a customer out my sending me a replacement box in the mail for FREE. That would be great and I would really appreciate it. I hope you can help. Thanks!

Just enter the name of chocolate you want. (Choose something between $10-$25)

Then hit "Submit"

You might get a reply from Customer Service. Just play along. Usually you don't get a reply though. They will just send you the chocolate withing 2 to 5 days. I have done this several times and it worked every time.

You can do this multiple times at once if you use friends addresses etc. But if it's just for you, I would wait at least a month or so before doing it again.

95% to 100% this will work.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clown92691 For This Useful Post:

Abaddon 666 (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Probally not shipping to Belgium :S i'd love to have some free Chocolate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon 666 View Post
    Probally not shipping to Belgium :S i'd love to have some free Chocolate.
    It might work for Germany. I'm not sure though. Only takes a minute to fill out the form. Give it a try