Poll: Weed Bad

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    You eliminate the dealer/black market problem by visiting the Netherlands some day The cafe shops there can legally sell 5 grams of pot a day to you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    FUCKEN STONERS stop posten yo shit. dont post what you think I REPEAT DO NOT POST WHAT YOU THINK!?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Weed is good for you. Makes ever thing funer.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    YALL ******S ARE 13 YEARS OLD SO STFU

Thanks
    Nothing is actually bad, its what people do with it and their resulting actions which make it bad.
    So... I guess no, weed is not bad in my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage Fest View Post
    YALL ******S ARE 13 YEARS OLD SO STFU
    Fuck no I'm 10.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    Fuck no I'm 10.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Gateway drug. If someone gets high with weed, and gets board of it, they will turn to other drugs. That's where the problem comes in.

Secondly, having a bunch of immature morons running around the street thinking they don't need a job because weed is making them happy won't help Canada\United States at all, especially now. Where do you think tourism(and many other companies) are going to go if the whole country is high?

Alcohol doesn't do any of that. And if you're caught publicly drunk, you get arrested. It's not like we're making much of an exception for it.

AND EVEN AT THAT, Alcohol is causing us hundreds and thousands of deaths and problems yearly. So WHY THE FUCK would you compare weed to a legalized but problematic substitute and call it good?

Cigarettes are a bad way to compare it, mainly because they only effect others by the smell, and second hand smoking. If the whole world smoked, the world would still function. If the whole world was high, it wouldn't. Infact, at least most youth(in canada) don't smoke anymore.

/Wrote this at 2AM, so sorry if I sound like a retard.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 10-18-2009 at 03:31 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    the fuck jetamay??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Idk guy I'm extremely tired atm

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Gateway drug. If someone gets high with weed, and gets board of it, they will turn to other drugs. That's where the problem comes in.

Secondly, having a bunch of immature morons running around the street thinking they don't need a job because weed is making them happy won't help Canada\United States at all, especially now. Where do you think tourism(and many other companies) are going to go if the whole country is high?

Alcohol doesn't do any of that. And if you're caught publicly drunk, you get arrested. It's not like we're making much of an exception for it.

AND EVEN AT THAT, Alcohol is causing us hundreds and thousands of deaths and problems yearly. So WHY THE FUCK would you compare weed to a legalized but problematic substitute and call it good?

Cigarettes are a bad way to compare it, mainly because they only effect others by the smell, and second hand smoking. If the whole world smoked, the world would still function. If the whole world was high, it wouldn't. Infact, at least most youth(in canada) don't smoke anymore.

No weed is not a gateway drug. I can smoke weed all day ever day and not get bored of it. Thats only because people get talked in to it or they just want to try other shit. I would never try any thing that can kill me on my 1st hit or I can OD on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    You turn right and then left...and then BAM YOU HIT A BRICK WALL
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    i never had a gf -_-
    [IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/ShadowWrath.png[/IMG]
    ^^Made by: Shayne^^
    I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
    Leonardo da Vinci

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    weed good yo

i hungover
    STONED AS A MOTHERFUCKER

ahahahahhahhhh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
    You turn right and then left...and then BAM YOU HIT A BRICK WALL
    AHHHHHHH!
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post

You do not sound like a retard, your post was perfectly understandable and true.

Even buying drugs puts you in an environment around even more, like Jetamay said, gateway drug.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast