Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    AQW wasn't that bad when it first came out. Now after a couple of years it has gotten kind of, meh.

TBH I think the main problem with Artix Entertainment is that they spread their people out too much(how many people are in the company as a whole? Its like under 30, I think.). I swear each game has like 1 or 2 people working on it, with the exception of AQW. Ex. would be Warp Force, I recall that being the "next big thing for AQ", however they announced DF and moved onto that. After DF they announced (mech? or AQW?) whichever one it was, they kind of dropped DF and moved onto the new game and leaving behind like 2 guys for updates.

They also dropped AQ3d? I don't recall seeing that it on the DF or AQW design notes. And damn! I reserved my user on it lol!
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 12-04-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    AQ3D has been dropped, now they're making AQW3D which is currently in the tech demo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    AQ3D has been dropped, now they're making AQW3D which is currently in the tech demo.
    Did you check the new package released? I mean the armor is not even a new idea, its a remake or EVOLVED they like to say. But I say give them 10 years max, and Battleon days are all gone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

Did you check the new package released? I mean the armor is not even a new idea, its a remake or EVOLVED they like to say. But I say give them 10 years max, and Battleon days are all gone.
    The new package is just silly. AE just wants to milk more money out of players. Armour looks like complete nonsense and the so called ''exclusive area'' is permanent content lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    That will fail too. AE is recycling ideas from other games, which is pointless since AE's quality is shit compared to other existing games. If the company wants to survive, it has to offer innovation OR simply focus on improving its existing games. Why play AQW3D when you can play Runescape, which is far cheaper, offers much better content, AND has better graphics?

If anything, AE will offer another Founder package, milk the paying players and then drop the project. Bladehaven got fucked in the ass too. That game actually looked like it had potential (although probably inferior to other existing apps).
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 12-05-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    That will fail too. AE is recycling ideas from other games, which is pointless since AE's quality is shit compared to other existing games. If the company wants to survive, it has to offer innovation OR simply focus on improving its existing games. Why play AQW3D when you can play Runescape, which is far cheaper, offers much better content, AND has better graphics?

If anything, AE will offer another Founder package, milk the paying players and then drop the project. Bladehaven got fucked in the ass too. That game actually looked like it had potential (although probably inferior to other existing apps).
    Yup. The only reason why people pay money to buy the founder package in BattleGems is because of AQW and now AQDragons is going to have another founder package again to milk more money out of players. You will notice that the updates to these mobile games are once in a blue moon lol because it gives them 0 profit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    if only bag spaces can be bought by gold, it would be enough for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Farting Scotia View Post
    Why are you starting to insult people know? If you keep doing this, I will get a minion over here, and have this resolved. Thank you very much. So don't start things.
    Couldn't comprehend what you just said, but getting yourself involved into an argument that has nothing to do with you will not help anything at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I started with aq and in my opinion was perfect game the only thing they really needed was a mulitplayer and it would be nice because it was simple even if you was a guardain you gained a few extra items but most of the op stuff everyone could get. When aqw came out i came just at the end of beta so i missed out on the naval commander still kinda pissed on that but it was fun because i could play with friends and member ship was different or "money loving" as you guys would put it but atm it was a big leap from their previous games. Also they already did it with aqw as well because alina and i think beleena last time i checked was in charge now. On a final note i did get bored of it because before i wasn't into cheating so i would take a a year break and come and play it in the summer and buy a memebership so i can get a starsword but yeah aqw doesn't need changes they need to make the storyline more fun because what after dwarf i stopped caring and now we ended up being some damn dragon and a chaos lord like really wtf and with king alteon just let him die instead he's a chaos lord just being lazy and finally dont complain about pay to win have you ever played dcuo that is pay to win to the fucking max on ps3 omg an hour wait time for free to play and with their servers if you get disconnected you have to wait another hour to get in and with the granding of the same maps over and over atleast aqw update weekly so dont give me the p2w bs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    Couldn't comprehend what you just said, but getting yourself involved into an argument that has nothing to do with you will not help anything at all
    I am xaviar. If you can't comprehend it, it's not my fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Farting Scotia View Post
    I am xaviar. If you can't comprehend it, it's not my fault.
    In that case, jumping into an argument that has already been dealt with and threatening to call a minion by also throwing out bullshit that I've been insulting people the entire argument isn't going to help anything at all

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 133spider View Post
    isn't going to help anything at all
    Neither is this. All stahp!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

aleve123 (05-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingArrow9 View Post
    I started with aq and in my opinion was perfect game the only thing they really needed was a mulitplayer and it would be nice because it was simple even if you was a guardain you gained a few extra items but most of the op stuff everyone could get. When aqw came out i came just at the end of beta so i missed out on the naval commander still kinda pissed on that but it was fun because i could play with friends and member ship was different or "money loving" as you guys would put it but atm it was a big leap from their previous games. Also they already did it with aqw as well because alina and i think beleena last time i checked was in charge now. On a final note i did get bored of it because before i wasn't into cheating so i would take a a year break and come and play it in the summer and buy a memebership so i can get a starsword but yeah aqw doesn't need changes they need to make the storyline more fun because what after dwarf i stopped caring and now we ended up being some damn dragon and a chaos lord like really wtf and with king alteon just let him die instead he's a chaos lord just being lazy and finally dont complain about pay to win have you ever played dcuo that is pay to win to the fucking max on ps3 omg an hour wait time for free to play and with their servers if you get disconnected you have to wait another hour to get in and with the granding of the same maps over and over atleast aqw update weekly so dont give me the p2w bs
    ... I'm a Alpha/Beta/Founder and Naval Commander came out in 2009. A year after beta had ended. AQW isn't really pay to win btw. It's more like pay to get better quality art. Maybe AE might be able to get somewhere if they actually gave members access to significantly better stats, instead of focusing on the dress up model.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    yeah aqw isn't really p2w, its about strategy how you use your class and how to use proper Enh to your favor

though it would be awesome if they sold bank or either bag spaces for gold

or a gold to AC currency convertion like in other mmo's

either way it's better than R2games p2w games

Thanks
    Damn I wish you could buy spaces with gold, but that would never happen... However didn't they have a freebie for a 1st non ac item when the bank 1st came out? I could have swore they did and I can't find what I originally put.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast