Thanks

Hacking Robocraft?

Yeah, I've been playing Robocraft for a while, and I'm sick of playing :P I really want a way to get RP and tech points. I am currently T6 and I just want to level up to like T8 at least. I have heard of MPE or something like that and I did try to download it but it says they removed it. If anyone can help add me on skype or reply to this. My skype - kryptomadness

Oh, if you help me, and you are into youtube, I have around 370 subs so you might get a shoutout or a mention.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hey Krypto Check out the Thread I made I'm almost done modding the new Assembly file. and i think you mean WPE.

Thanks
    Yeah but can you give more detail about what WPE is and how to use it and how I can download it etc.?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    WPE Pro (Windows Packet Editor) allows you to edit the packets sent or received from programs. You used to be able to use it on robocraft to edit the reward packets and change a reward of 100RP to 1,000,000 RP however that method has been patched. As far as downloading goes WPE has besom increasing hard to find a actual working version however if you look at a few other mod/ hack tut. they should have the download link. however when you download it it will appear as a Virus due to that it can edit windows packets. However it is not a Virus. It may get auto Deleted by your Anti-Virus (AVG,McAfee,Norton,Kaperski,etc) Hope I helped.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooYork16 View Post
    WPE Pro (Windows Packet Editor) allows you to edit the packets sent or received from programs. You used to be able to use it on robocraft to edit the reward packets and change a reward of 100RP to 1,000,000 RP however that method has been patched. As far as downloading goes WPE has besom increasing hard to find a actual working version however if you look at a few other mod/ hack tut. they should have the download link. however when you download it it will appear as a Virus due to that it can edit windows packets. However it is not a Virus. It may get auto Deleted by your Anti-Virus (AVG,McAfee,Norton,Kaperski,etc) Hope I helped.
    There is a new bypass but people still do not know how to edit the rewards, just send multiple of the same packets. Heh.

Thanks
    Ok umm which one do you recommend using? Is there any way that is easy enough to get RP and possibly Tech Tokens? Please tell me the easiest way and tell me what programme I can use because I looked on youtube and most of them are scams or viruses because they have a mass ratio of dislikes and bad comments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    the best person to look for on YouTube is a guy name Physx (or something like that) his tut or legit however they have all been patched. where developing a new way as of now.

Thanks
    So basicly what you are saying is that everything is patched and I can't get hacks? if so I don't want to check out anything right now

Thanks
    There are ways to Hack.
    However, they got deleted here(on a hack forum facepalm)

Search on YT for Robocraft ccproxy.
    'But why is the rum gone !?'