Either this was a glitch, or by some means with the magic of hacking, yet in a boss battle, the teir 10 boss had the ability, to fly ABOVE the restricted height limit, whilst being able to bypass the blue borders of the map. What mad this seem more of a possible hack, was how the dumb hackers ((No, not you guys, you know, the ones who flaunt it, idiotically, which makes it detected and reported, then patched)) boasted..

On the lines of "Lol, bullets cant reach me!"
"noobs"
"To Far for you"

And it goes on. yet trust me, the way he said everything was sickening, so i corrected the errors for everyone's well being.

Anyway, seems if this was a hack, and i mean if, it should be looked into, could open a new line of "Shits and giggles" to us all, I was playing with the collision data (From the build hack, ya know, build anyway) but being shit at coding, hacks, the works, i didnt get anywhere.

I might be wrong, i guessed it was related to the collision hacks when building, not detecting blocks in game. But then again, may just be a glitch. *shrugs* Just thought I would share it with you lot, was a honest curiosity of mine.