Thanks

Smile Elimination Pro: All Maps Guide

For those that do not know, Elim Pro is a One Life Per Round gametype, like SnD but without the bombs. Your objective is to wipe out the other team while staying alive. Here are a few tips to help you do this.

First off, DO NOT RUSH THE SPAWNS! I see this ALL THE TIME in Death Room. Most of the time, your spawn shield will run out before you can kill anyone, and they kill you.

Instead of Lobbing nades into their spawn the moment you have the chance, wait for it. Throw a nade into a crevice or small room. Chances are, there is someone camping there.

Move through the map slowly. Make sure you are ready to fire at a moments notice. When you turn a corner, have that finger twitching on the trigger.

Camping spots are the best places to hide when in Elim Pro. DUH. So make sure that EVERY spot you know of is devoid of life. Check them again if you cant find anyone.

Sometimes, It will be you alone, and the other team has two people. Don't panic. Snuggle into a corner, turn up your volume, and listen for foot steps. Once you hear them, leap out of your hidey hole, find your target, and start blasting.

CONSERVE AMMO. This is a huge deal in bigger maps. As i have stated in previous guides, short, controlled bursts are the way to go. If you have to, go long range, aim for the body and try for a two shot kill instead of a Head Shot.

I cannot stress this enough, in any gametype, map or anything, SOUND IS YOUR GREATEST ALLY! If you have decent headphones and sound turned up, you can hear snow crunching, metal scraping, even the pin of a nade.

Speaking of which, If you hear a 'chink' sound, that means that someone has primed a grenade. GET AWAY. Pull out knife, sprint, and then turn around, crouch, ready gun, and wait for the person to come at you. If you have enough time, he will be dead.

Every once in awhile, check the score board to see how many people are still alive on both teams. You do not want to get surprised after killing someone, thinking the round would end, but you get shot in the ass by the other surviving enemy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Good guide....but with some much hacks....hard to play legit...when im hacking...I dont evenn use sound

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    Good guide....but with some much hacks....hard to play legit...when im hacking...I dont evenn use sound
    You don't use sound. WHAT THE FUCK? Sorry, but seriousely. Sound helps so much. Sound tells you when someone is knifing you, or sneaking up on you. Sound tells you where people are by their footsteps and their gunfire. Sound tells you when a nade is thrown and when someone tries to snipe you.

Sound is the best thing ever and I use really awesome speakers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Im removing my thanks buddy....This was leeched from G.O.R.D.O.N. site

DONT LEECH
    Think im dum.psssh

NVM...IDk the rule on this...Froget what i said...I thank you back.lol
    Last edited by KING; 10-23-2009 at 01:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    My guide to Elim Pro: