Anyone have 2 empty/unused accounts I can spare?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone have 2 empty/unused accounts I can spare?
I was thinking of botting, but I can't make more NA accounts due to being from Europe, and it seems like all my other accounts are deleted. Can anyone spare 2 (or 1, if you have) empty accounts for NA? If I create a working nade bot I can also level them up for you for free.
Quote Originally Posted by Milecar12 View Post
I was thinking of botting, but I can't make more NA accounts due to being from Europe, and it seems like all my other accounts are deleted. Can anyone spare 2 (or 1, if you have) empty accounts for NA? If I create a working nade bot I can also level them up for you for free.
I'd, if you register as referred by me on a site. PM me if you are interested.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us