Thanks

Discussing the possible removal of a site censor

Hello Administrators,

My name is Dave and through some recent disputes due to an accidental banning, I have recently found my way back to MPGH and it's market/community. That being said, I have noticed that unfortunately, the site which I personally am a staff member another (another black-market website that is in NO WAY competitive towards MGPH's hacking community) is on MPGH's site censor list.

I wanted to discuss with an admin to possible get this censor removed. I understand that you feel there's a risk of advertisement towards our site and I don't even play on advertising the website, it is simply that my skype name alone has the website's name in it and thus I cannot post my contact info in the market.

That being said, I really feel this overall censor is unnecessary. Our communities have no competition and to my knowledge for the years that I have been a member of both communities, we haven't had any conflicts or anything between our communities. For the record, the site I am referring to is S(y)the

To my knowledge, it seems @Liz or @Dave84311 are the only ones who would be able to assist me. Our site has no problem allowing your userbase intermingle with ours, and I'm hoping that the same can be done vice-versa. Thank you both for your time.

Site note - I know it's against protocol (I don't have 1k posts) but would a name change be possible for my account?

Regards,
    Dave

Thanks
    Also Liz, I understand if this is an entirely Dave matter, I'll wait till he's free to discuss. However, I'm still curious about the name change .

All the best!

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Depends, if it's a slight alteration, I generally do not mind. However a full change would require either the post count limit, or a special group. (Donor, staff, etc.)

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Truthfully I was hoping to get the name Judaism - though I feel it's safe to assume that's not a likely possible change :P -

Also Liz, I promise I won't pester you and if you are uncomfortable with this request I fully understand, but if you could possibly add my skype s(y)thedave without the () there's something really quick I'd want to discuss. You have my promise that the skype will not be leaked nor will the conversation press and further than you wish.

If not, it's totally fine - and let me know if the name change is possible . As for the main point of this entire dispute, if Dave finds himself with some time after the holidays, have him check this all out.

All the best,
    Dave

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Using the Contact Us / DMCA button at the bottom right of the page, might be the best way to approach the issue. He doesn't often check the boards, nor mentions (Particularly when you get dozens if not more a day.) That would be my recommendation on finding clarification on the issue, and don't forget to include a return email address. Good luck to you.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.