Thread: XIGNECODE ERROR

Thanks

Exclamation XIGNECODE ERROR

Hi guys aerial banned me from my Hardware... I get 100C error , I try to change Mac address of my Nick and serial number of my disk C: can anyone help me with team viewer or with Skype please ? Thanks for help and sorry for bad English

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by theend90000 View Post
    Hi guys aerial banned me from my Hardware... I get 100C error , I try to change Mac address of my Nick and serial number of my disk C: can anyone help me with team viewer or with Skype please ? Thanks for help and sorry for bad English
    Aeria usually doesn't HWID bans, usually the most they do is IP ban you, and even that... I doubt it was the case as the XIGNCODE detection error has nothing to do with aeria (HWID/IP) banning you, did you check your task manager in order to check if there were any thirdy/cheating programs (like Cheat Engine) that were being used?
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-09-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks
    Ignore Hunter as he is wrong and is not offering a solution in what is the HELP SECTION. They don't IP and just ban accounts on the same IP. The do MAC or HWID ban if you're unlucky.

Try this for MAC ban h t t p : / / w w w . t echnitium. com/tmac/

This video for HWID change h t t p s : / / w w w . y o utube. com/watch?v=Idm1YoqSt04
    Last edited by Acctseller; 01-09-2015 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks
    I close all process on task manager, but the 100C error always show up bro..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post

Aeria doesn't HWID ban you, usually the most they do is IP ban you, and even that... I doubt it was the case as the XIGNCODE detection error has nothing to do with aeria (HWID/IP) banning you, did you check your task manager in order to check if there were any thirdy/cheating programs (like Cheat Engine) that were being used?
    I close all process on task manager, but the 100C error always show up bro..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Acctseller View Post
    Ignore Hunter as he is wrong and is not offering a solution in what is the HELP SECTION. They don't IP and just ban accounts on the same IP. The do MAC or HWID ban if you're unlucky.

Try this for MAC ban h t t p : / / w w w . t echnitium. com/tmac/

This video for HWID change h t t p s : / / w w w . y o utube. com/watch?v=Idm1YoqSt04
    Yep, my bad I didn't read the whole post correctly. Thanks for correcting me, (it's quite strange though, aeria rarely HWID bans, lol) just in case @theend90000 can you please take a screenshot of your problem?
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-09-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Thanks
    Use the Mac address changer then and see if that works. My friend Tahebaek had the same problem and the MAC changer solved his problem. His Ping was higher but it solved the problem. So you need to permanently change your MAC address. Google it as can't help you anymore as on my phone for the next few days as away from home.
    Last edited by Acctseller; 01-09-2015 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post

Yep, my bad I didn't read the whole post correctly. Thanks for correcting me, (it's quite strange though, aeria rarely HWID bans, lol) just in case @theend90000 can you please take a screenshot of your problem?
    i can't post a link on MPGH i don't know why..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i can't post a link on MPGH i don't know why..
    You need to have a higher post count in order for you to be able to do so. (Don't spam though).

Thanks
    No reply from thread starter so far , assuming it's solved.
    Closed.