Source (/r/leagueoflegends + facebook of lol mexico) https://www.reddi*****m/r/leagueoflege...ok_page_drama/

TL;DR:
LoL Mexico kept prizes (RP, Skins, Gear, etc.) that riot gave them to distribute out, and exchanged them for nudes of female followers.

Apparently the admins of the biggest League of Legends Mexican facebook page are into some sketchy stuff, so I'll try to make myself clear and translate everything on that post as good as I can.

''I warn you this document will be long, most of the things that are going to be explained may be hard to belive, I ask for a few minutes of your time to read this carefully and see the screenshots before formulating an opinion.

''League of Legends Mexico'' community.

As probably not all of you know I will start by explaining this breifly: Companies and brands support communities in different ways, this to make a bigger impact and better interaction between the game and the people to create a good enviroment and make these communities grow.

Considering this last paragraph I'll start talking specifically about LoL Mexico's community, community that grew a lot thanks to the players and members in Mexico, without taking anything from those who worked for this to be more effective, that I don't argue and I respect that they created a good relationship between Mexico and some other countries. But the way its being managed (by monopolizing and inhibiting other groups) is fatal, coupled with robbery and prizes that are supposed to be for the community being held by administrators for them to use.

That said I will give you the clearest example. Riot Games gives 'prizes' in RP to community leaders for them to give these prizes to the people who participate at their events, this happens a lot but very little times are the codes delivered completely (all of them). Long story short... e.g. out of 20 codes given by Riot they keep 15 and give away 5 and this not only happening with RP but with almost everything else from skins to Riot's official merch which end up with the same people.

From the conversations I've read, people from Riot know this issue and they've said mutiple times that EVERY prize must be given to people, but sadly this doesn't happen, the codes they keep are spread between their friends and sometimes they even sell them.

Mafia

Sadly League of Legends Mexico's leaders are a mafia a group of friends that are always looking to get benefits out of the work from other people and are taking advantage of companies like Riot and also try to monopolize and supress other iniciatives. In short terms 'if you are not with us, you are against us', that we can see clearly in the community competitions that Riot has done in the past, they even go to the limit of sending people from their group to insult or attack others.

These same pseudo-leaders are involved in most of the movements in the region with the intention of sabotage and in the end make the product they provide be the only one, that without saying that they threaten other people with the power they have.

Who are we?

Our identity will remain anonymus due to the complications it may cause to some people, but I can say that we are only watchers who managed to figure out the password of an admin of the group from an algorythm in a low security web, he was one of the easiest targets to get the password from. Out of that we had acces to other sites and we figured out the variations for other places. (this is them threatening another admin)

What are our plans?

First of all, we are a group of people who likes things being well done, keeping equality between every participant and that humilty never cease to exist as Riot's manifiesto states, thats why we took control of LoL Mexico's fan page to create a new community of people to people, where prepotency, arrogance and influence traffic doesn't exist, enough with pseudo-leaders that only look for their own good, it's time for people to be important instead of the admins.

HERE COMES A PART TALKING ABOUT EVERY ADMIN INVOLVED PROVIDED WITH LINKS TO SCREENSHOTS AND ALSO SAYING THAT SOME OF THEM HAS AN ALBUM OF GIRLS THAT JOIN THEIR GROUPS BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IM ALLOWED TO TRANSLATE IT CAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED WITCH HUNTING

Conclusion

All of this is a small summary of everything shown in the screenshots (Screenshots are in the 'mega' links in the original post, they are in spanish, I can also help translating that if mods allow), without saying we haven't managed to have acces to other admins and people involved, but we will keep trying.

All of this said I invite you to support sleflessly every other movement to impulse Mexican gaming. We must unite now to be better people and make things correctly. I know it may be hard without support, that's why we need to make every community strong, to grow and improve together, so we get more oportunities and better results. (i don't know how to translate the next thing, but it's not important in the big context of things)

I want to say sorry for making this public, but it's the only way we found to make this change for good, because there are a lot of people looking to grow but can't due to missmanagement like this. Again... it was a struggle to make you see that what they were doing wasn't right and every action has it's consequence, know it''

That's pretty much all of it, know that I'm in no way involved with either the people who made the post or the admins at all, but as an spectator of all of this it's not that hard to belive, I've known this community for a few years now and that's just the way things usually happen in Mexico, that doesn't mean that I support hacking facebook accounts, but I thought it was fair to shed some light into this, if any of this is considered witch hunting I will edit until it's approved by mods, also sorry if my english isn't perfect but I hope it's understandable

TL;DR League of Legends Mexico's facebook page admins are keeping Riot prizes they should give away to the community coupled with gathering pics of girls who join their facebook groups

EDIT1: Forgot to say that apparently there are people from Riot invloved, but I can't post names

EDIT 2: If not clear enough or if you didn't read it all, the screenshots with proof are provided in the original post, though they are conversations in spanish.

inb4 dox on leaders