Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

MPGH Game Hacking Toolkit Project

MPGH Game Hacking Toolkit Project was the selected project in the poll. FYI: I'm Late for school so this is going to be a crap post.

I assume it's going to be something similar to cheat-engine. So it will probably just involve some basic features such as signature and memory scanning. Personally I suggest we use a kernel-driver and develop our own rootkit to hide it, and prevent other applications from detecting which system calls it makes.

Essentially this project will be like cheat engine. We will build a memory editing application that you can use to view memory of applications in game, edit their values, and such. The toolkit is going to be enhance a users ability to hack games, and not limit it. Like jetamay mentioned, we will have a driver that will hide the process. We will ultimately have the project in a SVN, might as well make it some sort of open source project. We will tag more developers on the project to further enhance the project.

There needs to be more discussion about this project.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Motherfoka go to school .

Study and you will graduate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I hope this project succeeds.
    Though, this hacking tool kit WILL out stand Cheat Engine and Art Money.
    I hope so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    MPGH Game Hacking Toolkit Project was the selected project in the poll. FYI: I'm Late for school so this is going to be a crap post.

I assume it's going to be something similar to cheat-engine. So it will probably just involve some basic features such as signature and memory scanning. Personally I suggest we use a kernel-driver and develop our own rootkit to hide it, and prevent other applications from detecting which system calls it makes.

Essentially this project will be like cheat engine. We will build a memory editing application that you can use to view memory of applications in game, edit their values, and such. The toolkit is going to be enhance a users ability to hack games, and not limit it. Like jetamay mentioned, we will have a driver that will hide the process. We will ultimately have the project in a SVN, might as well make it some sort of open source project. We will tag more developers on the project to further enhance the project.

There needs to be more discussion about this project.
    what programming language are we going to use???
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]