Hi guys,
I am willing to trade my Blacklight Retribution account just because i dont play the game since a long time,mostly because all my friends are playing CS:GO and of course i play with them.The account is set to EU server (idk if that matters coz i think it can be changed,but i write it just for info).
Some info: lvl-35 , xp-2,988M , GP-10k , K/D-1,16 , 6 permanent weapons and 2 pistols (light and revolver) and every weapon part such as muzzle,scope,barrel and stock has 2-3 permanents.
There is one item from each equipment part and thats the one which bring you up most speed.

I'd like to get about 10$ in decent CS:GO skin(s) (or maybe items from other game that can be easily sold for that value).
I havent used my skype for years so I'll post my steam id for contacting me and be sure that i will be much online in the next few days so we could talk whenever you want :
system doesnt allow me to post links,so just add /id/jorrrkata87/ behind the steam site or browse for user euyawbr .

Please dont offer me all your unnecessary 3 cent-valued skins,but some that are worth my attention.

Have a nice day!