Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Custom client is now out! Also getting a texas server very soon!

Thanks
    + Vouch

Speed: I found that download and upload speeds through the vpn were consistent with my speeds without the vpn. The speed is really one of the biggest features of this vpn. 10/10

Reliability: Testing it for a few days now, I have not had any reliability issues so far. It has been a quick connection whenever I need it. 10/10

Customer Support: Seller answered all my questions and helped me with a few issues on the site. He was quick to reply to any questions I had. 10/10

Custom Client: The custom client is a new feature and allows for quick and easy connections. I no longer have to type in my id and password every time I connect! It also comes with a handy upload and download meter showing me my current download and upload speeds. It also auto-updates, so future additions or patches will be conveniently installed. 10/10

Price: I got a lifetime subscription for 75% off on sale for 7.50. It's worth every penny even at a higher price. If you want to test it, you can buy a trial for $1 before buying it. There is a 50% off sale now, which I would recommend. At full price, $30 lifetime can be slightly pricey compared to other alternatives, but this VPN gives you your own account to use along with solid features and usability. Still worth it at full price. 10/10

Overall rating: 10/10

Great solid VPN and reliable seller. Definitely worth it to buy this VPN for whatever you need it for, from downloading to security.
    Last edited by friedchickenwaffles; 01-22-2015 at 05:49 AM. Reason: formatting

3. The Following User Says Thank You to friedchickenwaffles For This Useful Post:

TrustedSpice (01-22-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by friedchickenwaffles View Post
    + Vouch

Speed: I found that download and upload speeds through the vpn were consistent with my speeds without the vpn. The speed is really one of the biggest features of this vpn. 10/10

Reliability: Testing it for a few days now, I have not had any reliability issues so far. It has been a quick connection whenever I need it. 10/10

Customer Support: Seller answered all my questions and helped me with a few issues on the site. He was quick to reply to any questions I had. 10/10

Custom Client: The custom client is a new feature and allows for quick and easy connections. I no longer have to type in my id and password every time I connect! It also comes with a handy upload and download meter showing me my current download and upload speeds. It also auto-updates, so future additions or patches will be conveniently installed. 10/10

Price: I got a lifetime subscription for 75% off on sale for 7.50. It's worth every penny even at a higher price. If you want to test it, you can buy a trial for $1 before buying it. There is a 50% off sale now, which I would recommend. At full price, $30 lifetime can be slightly pricey compared to other alternatives, but this VPN gives you your own account to use along with solid features and usability. Still worth it at full price. 10/10

Overall rating: 10/10

Great solid VPN and reliable seller. Definitely worth it to buy this VPN for whatever you need it for, from downloading to security.
    This is the best vouch I have ever gotten before. Written good and detailed.

Thanks bro.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123