Thanks

Boosting and Account Selling Service! Fast, Reliable & LEGIT [******* Verified User]

Hey guys, I've been a member and long time lurker here for a bit. I am here to offer my boosting service which I have on a different popular website in hopes of expanding!

Accepting Order Status: OPEN for orders

***UPDATE*** Now accepting steam accounts(with CS:GO on them) and or Copies of CS:GO gifts as payments as well (has to be with original email to prevent scams) ALSO Please do not message me on CHAT since this website is bugged for me, I get the sound of a chat message being sent but I can never open them, so please PM ME or add me on skype.

Update 2: I am no longer selling CS:GO steam accounts in the volume I was before due to the 21 hour cooldown during placements update awhile ago, any accounts I have for sale will be posted under here, if there are none then assume I have none, thank you![/SIZE][/B]

Steam Account(s) For Sale: SOLD out, more to come.

Hey again! after much success in boosting and selling ranked accounts I decided it's time to make an official thread of my services instead of a sloppy thread.

I will make this thread short and to the point

Pricing: $2.80 per win. $2.80 price applies in Lobby Boosting mainly and or if a customer just wants specific amount of wins.

Rank-To-Rank:

Silver 1 --> Silver 2 : 7 USD

Silver 2 --> Silver 3 : 7 USD

Silver 3 --> Silver 4: 7 USD

Silver 4 --> Silver Elite: 7 USD

Silver Elite --> Silver Elite Master : 7 USD

Silver Elite Master --> Gold Nova 1 : 10 USD

Gold Nova 1 --> Gold Nova 2: 10 USD

Gold Nova 2 --> Gold Nova 3 : 10 USD

Gold Nova 3 --> Gold Nova Master : 10 USD

Gold Nova Master --> Master Guardian 1 : 13 USD

Master Guardian 1 --> Master Guardian 2 : 13 USD

Master Guardian 2 --> Master Guardian Elite: 13 USD

Master Guardian Elite --> Distinguished Master Guardian : 17 USD

Distinguished Master Guardian --> Lengendary Eagle : 21 USD

Lengendary Eagle --> Lengendary Eagle Master : 25 USD

Lengendary Eagle Master --> Supereme Master First Class : 55 USD

Supereme Master First Class --> Global Elite : 100 USD

Am I required to access your account for the boost? For the cheapest prices, yes due to the fact the time spent is minimized greatly, I can do the boost by lobbying with you but that will take more time and more time leads to different costs. Either way is fine with me though.

Services: Legit CS:GO Boosting from ANY rank to ANY rank (Global Elite will take a tiny bit longer than SMFC but it is no problem regardless)

Payment Method: Currently only accepting PayPal and CS:GO copies/steam accounts with CS:GO on them.

What I offer over others: Peace of mind, you not only get to know that your account will not be overwatched or banned due to it being boosted by a legit player BUT I am so confident in myself that I am willing to put my neck on the line and say if you get overwatched or vacced during me playing on your account or shortly after (Obviously 1 month later is really hard to believe you didn't cheat after receiving your boost lol) I will refund you your payment and give you another steam account equal to the digits you lost. If you even think I am putting your account at risk in the slightest, please feel free to take skins off the account until I finish the job to help ease you in your peace of mind. No offence taken. Refund is issued if for whatever reason anything on the account happens or is lost/stolen.

Contact Info: You can contact me via Skype @ michael_dl91 if you are worried about adding the wrong person or if there is an imposter, message me VIA ******* to confirm and I will gladly do it.

If anyone has any inquiries about anything I can offer, feel free to message me here or via skype if you want a faster reply. If I take time to accept adds or reply keep in mind I am most likely doing a boost and in the middle of a game but I do check during deaths!

Completed, many more not shown. Will update completions via new thread post.

Customer Reviews (from *******)

Quote Originally Posted by PartyPatrick View Post
    Review of the service he provide :By me

So firsty i was a bit suspicius about him being trusted or not, so i did the most simply thing and asked one of the older buyers here on the thread.

The answer i got from the guy was following: Yeah he's a trusted guy, he answer really fast and quick making a deal with.

After that i added him on skype, and under 1hour he accepted me. It didnt take more than like 5min before we had a deal.

After i gave him what he wanted, he instant started doing his ''job'' After 1-2 hours he was already 50% done.

So what is my opinion about his ''service'' ?

Well I would say 2 everybody who's thinking about buying or getting boosted. He's 100% trusted, fast, and good at making fair deals, Dont hesitate doing it. cause' I really liked the way he was answering and so on, really kind guy.

Add him on skype and he'll do magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazym View Post
    Just started out with this guy to get a new acc to SMFC. Very nice guy, accepted payment upon delivery and looks good at what he do. So far so good and can just give him a strong recommendation

More To Come
    Last edited by dvNtmkE; 01-16-2015 at 11:21 PM. Reason: We don't allow links to other sites.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Silver 1 to Silver 2 for 7$? Are you fucking kidding me? xD
    Silver 1 to Silver Elite for 15$ would be a sick deal. ;3

Thanks
    You must think we boosters have nothing better to do or other customers waiting if you think any legit booster will invest that much time for such little pay off lol.

I appreciate the opinion but it is a little too unrealistic of a price to ask of a legit booster, rage hackers don't even go that low and they save the most time.

You can always try to find a reputable booster who is legit and charges cheaper. I certainly can't
    Last edited by dvNtmkE; 01-16-2015 at 03:35 AM.

Thanks
    I'm looking for someone now if you're available

Thanks
    I am just about to get some sleep for about 6-8 hours tops since I have been up past 24 hours and was boosting with minimal breaks. I'm laying in bed as I write this but if you are still in need when I am awake I have an opening for the next 2-3 days for any customer here without them having to wait (if im awake that is of course!)

What is your starting rank and where would you like to end up?

feel free to add me on skype to discuss it if you wish to not publicize it

Last edited by dvNtmkE; 01-16-2015 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Asking Question

Thanks
    Bump! Still accepting orders.

Thanks
    bumpity bump