Thanks

Lightbulb Collaborative EAC Bypass Thread

I wanted to create a thread to let people discuss on their progress on bypassing the exe.
    If you have already bypassed eac any pointers you have would be helpful even if its telling us the dll which has the key to unlocking it.
    I have so far setup net reflector with reflexil and have been scanning the code to find where you can bypass eac. So far i see the Initialize method in the runtime class within EasyAntiCheat as being a place which might be the key to bypass it. The Initialize Method can be referenced here: public static void Initialize(int gameId, EventHandler<LoadCompletedEventArgs> onCompleted = null, EventHandler<LoadProgressEventArgs> onProgress = null)
    {
    WaitCallback callBack = null;
    EventHandler<LoadProgressEventArgs> handler = null;
    if ((gameInfo != null) || (Interlocked.Exchange<GameInfo>(ref gameInfo, new GameInfo(gameId)) != null))
    {
    throw new ApplicationException("Anti-cheat module can be initialized only once.");
    }
    EventHandler<LoadCompletedEventArgs> onCompletedHandler = delegate (object s, LoadCompletedEventArgs args) {
    Initialized = args.Status == LoadExitCode.Success;
    if (loader != null)
    {
    loader.Dispose();
    loader = null;
    }
    if (Initialized)
    {
    UpdateUserToken();
    }
    onCompleted.Raise<LoadCompletedEventArgs>(null, args);
    };
    if (NativeModule.IsWindows())
    {
    if (callBack == null)
    {
    callBack = state => onCompletedHandler(null, new LoadCompletedEventArgs(LoadExitCode.Success, "Initialization completed."));
    }
    ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem(callBack);
    }
    else
    {
    loader = new Loader(gameId, null, null);
    loader.Completed += onCompletedHandler;
    if (onProgress != null)
    {
    if (handler == null)
    {
    handler = (sender, args) => onProgress(null, args);
    }
    loader.Progress += handler;
    }
    loader.BeginLoad();
    }
    }

and the entire class Runtime here:
    pastebin dot com/KsA6rLy7
    I have tried to make it so it doesn't throw an exception and just pretty much lets everything pass but trying to use reflexil to do it is nothing like coding in c++. I am afraid i'm in the wrong place and think the key is inside of the EAC exe but its impossible to understand in a hex editor. How did Hoskins create his own exe? Did he recode it himself? This whole thing has my head spinning.
    Last edited by livingin360; 01-17-2015 at 07:14 PM.

Thanks
    You're looking into what might be helpful in regards to fix any current EAC bypasses in place. Meaning, you could likely fix the issues I read ppl had about being kicked from game shortly after joining.

You need to understand the server/client dll's used by 7DTD can never be changed in such a way to act as a bypass itself.

EAC and all it's own dll's run first, and run their own pre-launch checks, and likely constant other checks. In the future though, it will be key to properly disrupt key features in the mentioned dll's used by 7dtd, as well as a method to keep EAC in bypass. EAC can only do so much, same for 7dtd, but looking over the eac client dll being used by 7dtd, they're getting much better at talking to each other.

I'd love to know more about that other part, as you said. Love to know how EAC does what it does, how it checks itself, and mostly how to take advantage of it's limitations in what it can or can't do.