Thanks

Elite Dangerous Exploit, but can't figure it out

Hello all,

I recently found a thread mentioning a way to have multiple instances open in Elite Dangerous on reddit.

I've managed to get it once before one of the windows just froze on me.

The OP won't reveal how he did it... but no one's said it's been patched yet...

I'm out of ideas of how to get it to work, but they said it wasn't too hard.

The OP had previously put code out in reddit how to open Elite Dangerous without the launcher, but I'm not about to go endorsing code. It's just PowerShell, but it may have something to do with it. I'm not sure.

Google this to find the article:

"reddit two instances of ed running on the same account"
    Last edited by shadow31337; 01-20-2015 at 06:39 AM. Reason: added "on reddit" near top, helps understand it better

Thanks
    Hi,

the trick is to open the two instances almost at the same time.
    You also have to bypass WatchDog.exe (Anti-Cheat etc.), therefore you have to get your ServerToken.
    Then you can start Elite Dangerous with a batch (.bat) file.

You have to copy the game folder (located in your AppData folder) and put the batch file into each folder.
    Then start both batch files almost at the same time (e.g. with shortcuts on your Desktop).
    It is advisable to change your window settings beforehand (not fullscreen, and lower resolution).

If you want, I can tell you how to do this, or you find it out yourself.
    Just PM me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanster View Post
    Hi,

the trick is to open the two instances almost at the same time.
    You also have to bypass WatchDog.exe (Anti-Cheat etc.), therefore you have to get your ServerToken.
    Then you can start Elite Dangerous with a batch (.bat) file.

You have to copy the game folder (located in your AppData folder) and put the batch file into each folder.
    Then start both batch files almost at the same time (e.g. with shortcuts on your Desktop).
    It is advisable to change your window settings beforehand (not fullscreen, and lower resolution).

If you want, I can tell you how to do this, or you find it out yourself.
    Just PM me.
    Not the O/P. If you could let me know how to do it too, I'd appreciate it! I can't yet send private messages. You can email me at kirkvperkins at gmail dot com -- it's a disposal address so I don't mind it's publicly shown here.

I have gotten as far as downloading xaduha's elite dangerous scripts, and made shortcuts with auth tokens to bypass the launcher. Found creating another shortcut without logging out and back in of the launcher uses the same auth token, so by restarting launcher, I was able to get two auth tokens... But the first one seems to have been killed. So, I'm not quite there yet. And, I didn't know I had to bypass WatchDog, or know how to do that.

Thanks
    Multiple instance now don't work anymore. Also many people got banned from it. Although theres a hack that has been around since march and is not detectable even if you farm 24/7. The hack can make you invincible and boost your damage from x3 to x20 and more since you can edit it as well. Theres several options the main ones being invincible,boosted damage and unlimited power so your guns and ship never overheat. Theres also smaller options that you can activate like no fuel usage, unlimited jump range (that one is considered possibly detectable) and quite a few others. I know the guyz making the script and when a new patch comes out the script needs to be updated