Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Can you get VAC banned just by opening the game with the hack not even playing yet?

Hi guys sorry I'm quite a new member (no idea how the system works) and I was wondering if you could get VAC banned just by opening a hack without going into a server yet? Also let's say I just want to try a hack is it possible to get banned by creating a private casual with a friend?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by davidbara View Post
    Hi guys sorry I'm quite a new member (no idea how the system works) and I was wondering if you could get VAC banned just by opening a hack without going into a server yet? Also let's say I just want to try a hack is it possible to get banned by creating a private casual with a friend?
    I'm not sure about this but there can be some hacks that if you open them there might be a possible thing that the game recognizes you are using a injected hack or something like that, you can always get banned by using hacks and I think even when you open the game (but that hasn't happened to me yet so you shouldn't be really worried.)

I've heard from someone if you even try testing the hacks in a 'Offline Bot session' that you can get banned easily too.

It just depends on the trust of the hack makers and if Users say if the hack is Undetected or works good within 5-games it's all safe and fine.

Just make sure you check the MPGH website enough (everyday a couple times) to make sure the hack is still working and Undetected. (Or from where ever you get the hacks from)

And never get them from Youtube, they are full of viruses and are Untrusted and probably just injected with trojans to comform people.

I hope this is a bit of information that helped you with your question, I haven't really gotten banned before by just launching the Game but you never know.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to elitee3540 For This Useful Post:

davidbara (01-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by elitee3540 View Post
    I'm not sure about this but there can be some hacks that if you open them there might be a possible thing that the game recognizes you are using a injected hack or something like that, you can always get banned by using hacks and I think even when you open the game (but that hasn't happened to me yet so you shouldn't be really worried.)

I've heard from someone if you even try testing the hacks in a 'Offline Bot session' that you can get banned easily too.

It just depends on the trust of the hack makers and if Users say if the hack is Undetected or works good within 5-games it's all safe and fine.

Just make sure you check the MPGH website enough (everyday a couple times) to make sure the hack is still working and Undetected. (Or from where ever you get the hacks from)

And never get them from Youtube, they are full of viruses and are Untrusted and probably just injected with trojans to comform people.

I hope this is a bit of information that helped you with your question, I haven't really gotten banned before by just launching the Game but you never know.
    Wow! Thanks for the quick reply super helpful!

- - - Updated - - -

One last question. What about external hacks does steam/CS:GO detect that just like injects or not really?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by davidbara View Post
    Wow! Thanks for the quick reply super helpful!

- - - Updated - - -

One last question. What about external hacks does steam/CS:GO detect that just like injects or not really?
    No, not really.

External hacks are a Smart way of hacking IMO, because it's a external source (by CMD) and you can easily change the program hash files with a Hash changer or protect it from other sources on your computer (CS:GO) with Enigma file protector or something similair so it doesn't recognize the External hack file.

I'm using External hacks now as we're speaking, they are really handy and quick to learn and understand, you just open them and hit a button (for instance; INSERT) so that the hack works.

I would go for External hacks if I were you, Injected hacks are quite a pain to remove and most of them are .dll and they get detected so easy.

- -

Haha no problem, I'm glad I could be of your service.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask so.

- -

Friendly regard

Elitee3540

PS: If you are asking yourself which hacks I'm using, I'm currently using those:

- https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=901343 (I would suggest not using this one anymore, it has been 'detected')

- https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=902856

- https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=900911

I open them all at the same time, no problem whatsoever.

(All credits belong to their rightfull owners.)
    Last edited by elitee3540; 01-21-2015 at 03:37 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elitee3540 For This Useful Post:

davidbara (01-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    My goodness thanks so much! Warmest welcome for a new member <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by elitee3540 View Post
    External hacks are a Smart way of hacking IMO, because it's a external source (by CMD) and you can easily change the program hash files with a Hash changer or protect it from other sources on your computer (CS:GO) with Enigma file protector or something similair so it doesn't recognize the External hack file.

I'm using External hacks now as we're speaking, they are really handy and quick to learn and understand, you just open them and hit a button (for instance; INSERT) so that the hack works.

I would go for External hacks if I were you, Injected hacks are quite a pain to remove and most of them are .dll and they get detected so easy.
    Thanks for linking to my hack but please don't say these BS things.

Hash changing using hashchanger is useless.
    VAC uses signature scanning, the signatures they scan for are parts of the program, modifying the last part of a program with 2 bytes will change the hash but won't change the detected signatures.

Using Enigma/VMProtect/Themida does work.

Internal DLL's do not get detected more easily in fact if VAC was a driver it could easily detect all externals by hooking WriteProcessMemory, currently the only thing they can see is that you want to read/write memory but Fraps/OBS/DXTory are also doing these things so it doesn't result in a ban. If VAC was able to hook WPM it could see what you are reading (for instance the position of enemies) and insta ban you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Merccy2 For This Useful Post:

davidbara (01-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post

VAC uses signature scanning, the signatures they scan for are parts of the program, modifying the last part of a program with 2 bytes will change the hash but won't change the detected signatures.

Internal DLL's do not get detected more easily in fact if VAC was a driver it could easily detect all externals by hooking WriteProcessMemory, currently the only thing they can see is that you want to read/write memory but Fraps/OBS/DXTory are also doing these things so it doesn't result in a ban. If VAC was able to hook WPM it could see what you are reading (for instance the position of enemies) and insta ban you.
    Thanks for your comment, as I said I was not sure and I tryed to explain the situation with the intel I currently had.

Thanks to you it's a bit lightened up, I didn't want to BS in any way, but I want to help in every way I can even if I am a bit on the wrong side.

I don't know alot about how the hacking programs get detected, but I do know that if most of the players say it isn't detected that it's safe to use it as soon as a new VAC update comes out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to elitee3540 For This Useful Post:

davidbara (01-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post

However if you use any of these packers when uploading you will not be able to be approved since all files need to be unpacked when uploaded to MPGH.

Also rep has been given to both members that have been welcoming to a new member.
    //Solved&Closed

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

davidbara (01-21-2015),elitee3540 (01-21-2015)