Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Minecraft X-Ray (Tracers) Mod 1.7.10

As the title says, I'm desperately trying to find a 1.7.10 Minecraft x-ray mod that uses simple tracers as such, not when you look through stone and see the ore itself. For example, instead of seeing the ore, you would be able to see lines that located where the ore is.

What's the point of having tracers instead of looking at the ore itself? The reason is, I'm trying to find a way to bypass several Anti-Xray plugins. On many servers, when one x-rays, all of the blocks appear as ores. Therefore, I think that tracers would be a beneficial way to bypass some anti x-ray plugins.

If there are any other x-ray mods that bypass the anti-plugin, please let me know. Thanks ;3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingNightcore View Post
    As the title says, I'm desperately trying to find a 1.7.10 Minecraft x-ray mod that uses simple tracers as such, not when you look through stone and see the ore itself. For example, instead of seeing the ore, you would be able to see lines that located where the ore is.

What's the point of having tracers instead of looking at the ore itself? The reason is, I'm trying to find a way to bypass several Anti-Xray plugins. On many servers, when one x-rays, all of the blocks appear as ores. Therefore, I think that tracers would be a beneficial way to bypass some anti x-ray plugins.

If there are any other x-ray mods that bypass the anti-plugin, please let me know. Thanks ;3

I support this guy.
    Any decent server has anti-xray, would be cool to have a new version.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    hi, decompile an anti-xray plugin check if you can bypass it with a client side mod or check the ESP-tracers mod check the xray one and see if you can detect in the minecraft client where are the ores to make the tracers go on them and not on the players
    Easier to say than do ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Look at this : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=779999 if you could find out how to get where are the blocks client side you could use this overlay and replace it with the textures of the blocks maybe

Thanks
    May be!
    It promotes your mining experience by a fantastic margin and allows you to find blocks quickly with less effort. It operates on both Simgle and multiplayer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The Anti-Xray plugin works by tricking your client into thinking there are lots of ores around you (Works with packets), You might also see that if you would go mining, that you mine into lapis, and it turns into stone when trying to mine it, So if you would make a tracers mod, it would also point to the fake ores, wich is completely useless. Sorry mate, but i don't think that this would be possible.

[IMG]https://i6.photobucke*****m/albums/y239/blackprism2/PedobearChase.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Yeah would like to see a new version xD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    For basic information, for me it is impossible. The block doesnt have a specified X, Y And Z pos, they only got one pos (1 X, 1 Y and 1 Z) You only can make a block esp for that matter, I will try for u, but dont be sure its gonna work

- - - Updated - - -

There is a method where u can deny "block" packages and render the ones from the minecraft.exe instead of the server, altho this comes with much lagg.-

Thanks
    Look up mine craft hacked client ace (I'd link but I can't. 3; )Has a search feature in it, not very optimized. But it will hopefully work for what you want it for! ;D
    Correction. it don't put tracers to the blocks, but puts a box around em.
    Last edited by TheNoob6526; 03-28-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    looking for this as well!