Thanks

AW aimbot wanted

I want an effective aimbot, pm me for my username preferrbly with proof it works. If yours does work than I will give you royalites on the CoD YT channel I plan to make

Thanks
    Royalties don't pay the bills buddy you better be packing a serious subscriber count for anyone to even consider this plus several factors play into this

-Is your PS3 Jailbroken
    -Do you even have the slightest clue about the PS3 Hacking scene
    -Go educate yourself before you except free handouts of premium content

And Aimbots will get you banned within an hour or 2 and your account reset or banned for a week

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

ToonLink (02-14-2015)

Thanks
    @KillTheNoise

You can hack a ps4 game without having a jailbroken anything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
    @KillTheNoise

You can hack a ps4 game without having a jailbroken anything.
    Care to inform me how to get a Aimbot on a PS4 in aw ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post

Care to inform me how to get a Aimbot on a PS4 in aw ?
    first you will have to figure out how the game receives/sends messages to/from server. for example you will need to know the packet structure the game uses works and make sure it doesn't fuck up your program and stuff.

Next you will need to code a program to send the packets through your computer then to the server (a relay). Make this relay keep track of packets for player locations and such. using it.
    To do this you will need to create an ad-hoc or hotspot from your computer and connect the ps4 to the internet

Now you will have to modify the packets that are sent to the server for the user input packet to make it change angles/modify angles/shoot people.

One drawback to this is that you will have to deal with not being able to see what the aimbot is doing on your screen and having to recreate most of the game's networking code.

Thanks
    first you will have to figure out how the game receives/sends messages to/from server. for example you will need to know the packet structure the game uses works and make sure it doesn't fuck up your program and stuff.

Next you will need to code a program to send the packets through your computer then to the server (a relay). Make this relay keep track of packets for player locations and such. using it.
    To do this you will need to create an ad-hoc or hotspot from your computer and connect the ps4 to the internet

Now you will have to modify the packets that are sent to the server for the user input packet to make it change angles/modify angles/shoot people.

One drawback to this is that you will have to deal with not being able to see what the aimbot is doing on your screen and having to recreate most of the game's networking code.
    You realise Playstation wont accept and install unoffical programs without a jailbreak so there is no way to check the packets and therefore no way to code a program but lets forget about that lets say we do then how are we even going to be able to run the aimbot on the PS4 because its sure as hell wont accept the file without its been jailbroken and last time there is no PS4 Jailbreak soo.... how do you plan on even starting to make a aimbot

Thanks

You realise Playstation wont accept and install unoffical programs without a jailbreak so there is no way to check the packets and therefore no way to code a program but lets forget about that lets say we do then how are we even going to be able to run the aimbot on the PS4 because its sure as hell wont accept the file without its been jailbroken and last time there is no PS4 Jailbreak soo.... how do you plan on even starting to make a aimbot
    you don't need to modify the playstation at all.

ps4 -> connect to laptop/desktop for internet -> catch all outgoing packets from playstation ip -> modify game packets -> aimbot

Thanks
    you don't need to modify the playstation at all.

ps4 -> connect to laptop/desktop for internet -> catch all outgoing packets from playstation ip -> modify game packets -> aimbot
    If it was that fucking easy their would be public aimbots plus your ps4 wont accept modded packets

Thanks

If it was that fucking easy their would be public aimbots plus your ps4 wont accept modded packets
    what are you even talking about when you say "ps4 won't accept modded packets"?
    the ps4 will have NO idea that a packet was modified unless you do it wrong.

Second, no there wouldn't be public aimbots because no one who hacks cares about consoles really.

Thanks

Second, no there wouldn't be public aimbots because no one who hacks cares about consoles really.
    There is a very large population of people that care about hacking consoles actually you may not see there presence here but on many other sites dedicated to it you can see how active the community actually is

Thanks
    KillTheNois Honestly I could probably do it but the development would be brutal, like MeepDarknessMeep said "no one who hacks cares about consoles really" its just that simple.
    Although pack-sniffing is a thing the whole thing just sounds like it could get messy but who know maybe somebody who wants to prove a point might do it.
    *There are some dynamics there that bear in mind, might make it impossible.:P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    There is no point in making one.

1) It will be difficult and very time consuming.

2) All that time will go down the drain within the first hour of using the aimbot as it will MOST definitely be detected and a patch will immediately be worked on.

Stick to recoveries. You really don't need an aimbot, there are heaps of other mods such as extra health classes, extra bullet damage, etc etc. in recovery packages people offer. Just do a bit of digging, you most likely won't find it here as the console section is dead, but on a website like Se7en Sins or TTG you probably will.

Thanks
    tell me how put aimbot on ps4 please.....................................

- - - Updated - - -

tell me how install aimbot on ps4 man