Thanks

Youtube | Twitch | Facebook | You name it! | Cheap | Website traffic | Likes, comment

I'm selling my service. I'm selling youtube view, facebook page likes, comments you name it!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtube:
    Veiws - Note may have 301+ Issue. $5 - Per 1000 views (NOTE: You can also chose where'd like your traffic to come from. If you don't i'll chose it to be from you're channel)
    Comments - Tell me what you want comments you want. 10 - $2 (Can take a few days to get all comments)
    Likes - every 10 likes is $1
    Subscribers - Every 10 Subs is $10
    Dis-likes - 10 at 1 dollar!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook:
    Page likes every 10 likes is at $2
    Comments (They are random comments should be realavent to the post)
    Likes - post 10 - $1
    Followers - 10 - $2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Website traffic
    Views to any site / video. (Contact me for prices)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoundCloud
    Likes - 10 - $1
    Follows - 10 - $2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter
    Followers - Note sure on price. Message me!
    Tweets
    Re-Tweets

Website Traffic
    Depending on hits!
    Give me a rang and we'll talk. (You can chose traffic location)
    -----------------------------------------------------

Twitch views only at the moment

Views: 10 - $1 100 - $10 1000 - $100

Twitch views can be a bit buggy at the moment. Buy with cation.
    ------------------------------------------------------

Contact me on skype: thomaspilotaa320

Skype rules: Don't be rude, no scaming. Please show me you're profile so i can see if you're trusted or not.

Note these are all non refundable. Once you payment is complete please allow at least up to 3 Business days to finish or start taking effect.
    Please also note with YouTube views. There is a chance you will hit the 301+ Problem. If you buy 1000 Views, i'll give you 1000 however it may be displayed as 301+. It can take 24hr -1 month to change to its actual number. You may receive more than you order. Depending if i need to post or not. Thank you and feel free to contact me for any information. Also i'm not resonable to anything that my services are used for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You should consider giving a vouch copy to 1 or 2 trusted members.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by djtrb View Post
    I'm selling my service. I'm selling youtube view, facebook page likes, comments you name it!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtube:
    Veiws - Note may have 301+ Issue. $5 - Per 1000 views (NOTE: You can also chose where'd like your traffic to come from. If you don't i'll chose it to be from you're channel)
    Comments - Tell me what you want comments you want. 10 - $2 (Can take a few days to get all comments)
    Likes - every 10 likes is $1
    Subscribers - Every 10 Subs is $10
    Dis-likes - 10 at 1 dollar!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook:
    Page likes every 10 likes is at $2
    Comments (They are random comments should be realavent to the post)
    Likes - post 10 - $1
    Followers - 10 - $2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Website traffic
    Views to any site / video. (Contact me for prices)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoundCloud
    Likes - 10 - $1
    Follows - 10 - $2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter
    Followers - Note sure on price. Message me!
    Tweets
    Re-Tweets

Website Traffic
    Depending on hits!
    Give me a rang and we'll talk. (You can chose traffic location)
    -----------------------------------------------------

Twitch views only at the moment

Views: 10 - $1 100 - $10 1000 - $100

Twitch views can be a bit buggy at the moment. Buy with cation.
    ------------------------------------------------------

Contact me on skype: thomaspilotaa320

Skype rules: Don't be rude, no scaming. Please show me you're profile so i can see if you're trusted or not.

Note these are all non refundable. Once you payment is complete please allow at least up to 3 Business days to finish or start taking effect.
    Please also note with YouTube views. There is a chance you will hit the 301+ Problem. If you buy 1000 Views, i'll give you 1000 however it may be displayed as 301+. It can take 24hr -1 month to change to its actual number. You may receive more than you order. Depending if i need to post or not. Thank you and feel free to contact me for any information. Also i'm not resonable to anything that my services are used for.
    holy shit those prices

Beware of imposters, only add me using this button.
    [img]https://**********.com/addskype.png?u=segerydrth&c=rand[/img]

Thanks

Thumbs up Real human traffic to my affiliate link that will result into sale

I need real human traffic that will visit my affiliate link and possible buy through the link for 5 days.

Thanks
    I need genuine human visitors that will go to my affiliate link for the next five word hurdle days and possibly make a purchase through the link.

Thanks
    In order to make any money off of my affiliate link for the next five days, I need actual, live humans to click on it.

phrazle