Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Still working on this. Finished the Party Info GUI so you don't have to edit data through files. Implemented an update feature that will check for a newer version and allow you to download it if you want to update. (The version updates and showing Build/Version will appear properly when released to the public. Only reason it's wrong on my picture is because I'm running it from the script, not the exe)
    (Note: Don't know if this would be allowed to be released in the next version. Will PM a mod before doing the release to make sure)

Will be working on:
    • Pathing properly, probably tomorrow in class, try and get the correct delay between moving so it doesn't stray from the path it's supposed to take.
    • Read the move types (dark, flying, electric, etc) next so I can make the bot determine which move best to use against the enemy pokemon. (I.e., If I'm fighting a machop with my pidgeotto the bot will use the flying move first. If Pidgeotto is fighting a Pikachu don't use any flying attacks unless PP for all other moves is depleted).
    • Read the HP. (Nothing major, won't affect the bot much but I think I will use this later to determine when to heal/switch pokemon. Spoiler: I will, hopefully, try and figure out a way to go to center, heal, and come back)
    • Read EXP. (Nothing major but I do want to have it calculate the % to level and print that. Maybe do an estimate on how many battles left to fight to level, something along those lines)

Hopefully want to have a release by the weekend, latest by the end of the weekend.

Possibly in the future:
    • Pathing to town center and back (This could prove to be incredibly hard because I can't read the X/Y positions in the game's memory, just use pictures. We'll see how far I get with this)
    • It will download the latest version but it downloads the .rar file, so you will have to unrar and move it over the old flies. I might implement some way to auto install too (Not high on my priorities)
    • Shiny hunting (set the bot to walk back and forth over night and go through hundreds/thousands of battles to hunt for shinies: Hunter)
    Last edited by InunoTaishou; 02-25-2015 at 09:38 PM.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic210976_1.gif

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InunoTaishou For This Useful Post:

Cardboard_Cat (02-26-2015),user123x (02-25-2015)

Thanks
    AWESOME!! I already can see that you have a lot of potential. You have a great future. I will stay tuned to see your work.

Thanks
    I have a suggestion regarding the bot, you could implement a feature so that the bot will run instead of walking, since you encounter more Pokémon that way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard_Cat View Post
    I have a suggestion regarding the bot, you could implement a feature so that the bot will run instead of walking, since you encounter more Pokémon that way.
    At the moment it is made for running, it just doesn't send the run key itself. You have to set toggle run/walk and turn on the toggle before starting the bot.

I will implement a way for the user to select toggle run or hold down.

Turns out I did not have the letter Z saved in the images so it would not read anything with the letter Z in its name (Or at least in the beginning of the name, "Zubat"). This has been fixed.

Finished the pathing (At least for horizontal and vertical). After 34 battles the bot was still running in the exact area it was designated to run in.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InunoTaishou View Post
    At the moment it is made for running, it just doesn't send the run key itself. You have to set toggle run/walk and turn on the toggle before starting the bot.

I will implement a way for the user to select toggle run or hold down.

Turns out I did not have the letter Z saved in the images so it would not read anything with the letter Z in its name (Or at least in the beginning of the name, "Zubat"). This has been fixed.

Finished the pathing (At least for horizontal and vertical). After 34 battles the bot was still running in the exact area it was designated to run in.
    Aha, I've toggled the run setting, but it's not working properly... Thanks anyways!

I'm really looking forward to the next PokeMMO Bot release!
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 02-28-2015 at 12:59 PM.

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Fixed your virus scans. Approved and added to original post.

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    I can't seem to get this working, will do more tests though

Thanks
    It's not recognicing the theme again. Also Winrar is getting an error when the file is downloaded. Not sure what happened e.e

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by user123x View Post
    It's not recognicing the theme again. Also Winrar is getting an error when the file is downloaded. Not sure what happened e.e
    I was able to download and extract the rar from the first post. It could have been your internet or mpgh was having issues when you downloaded.

Did you copy and paste the PkmAI Theme folder into the PokeMMO themes folder? (\PokeMMO\data\themes\)

Quote Originally Posted by cashroll View Post
    What exactly is it doing?

Thanks
    The download is fine now. It already recognize the theme. Yet i cant make it works, it just move 1 or 3 steps and it stops moving,and if the bot encounters by luck a wild pokemon in those 1-3 steps it wont attack... it does nothing. I tried changing my control keys and it is the same.. by the way the DARK type atk is missing in the edit party option.

Thanks
    The download is fine now. It already recognize the theme. Yet i cant make it works, it just move 1 or 3 steps and it stops moving,and if the bot encounters by luck a wild pokemon in those 1-3 steps it wont attack... it does nothing. I tried changing my control keys and it is the same.. by the way the DARK type atk is missing in the edit party option.
    Have you made sure to set the class in the Party Info window to 'Fighter'? I had the exact same problem, but I realised that I had forgotten to set the job... Tehe~

The other classes aren't supported yet, so just stick with the 'Fighter' class.

Quote Originally Posted by cashroll View Post
    The new version is slightly more fiddly than the previous, so I would recommend testing the first release before moving over to the latest and make sure that you've properly set the bot up, otherwise the bot will stop automatically.

Thanks
    It it set as fighter. Still it only moves 1-3 steps to the left and stops moving.. yet the bot thinks it is still working.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The only thing I can think of is it's dealing with some invalid direction. I thought I threw in an error message in the case that happened but I may have overlooked it. I was doing a whole bunch of error logging in the code last night and I know it's in there now.

I also fixed the Dark type. It does actually recognize Dark moves it just doesn't display the Dark image on the program. (I used an array for Types and was 1 number short of the actual size of the array). Dark has been fixed as well.

What does the Log file say? (PokeMMO.Bot() Log.log in the Data\Logs\ folder)
    Also, in the Bot Settings.ini file, what is the Steps, path, and direction
    Last edited by InunoTaishou; 03-02-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks
    PokeMMO?
    I should try this out..
    Now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Slight update has been pushed (it's been released but the first post will not be updated). You can download the update by Clicking Help -> Check for Updates on the bot.
    @user123x Try the new version and let me know if it fixes the pathing issue. If it doesn't the log file should have a lot more information. Post that and any errors in the Error Log.log file

Code:
    	[Version 1.0.0.1]
    		03/02/15	Added a lot of error checking and debug info.
    		03/01/15	Made the bot smart check classes before starting. (If Pokemon 5 has a class then 1, 2, 3, and 4 need a class).
    		03/01/15	Fixed a bug where the bot would run away even if Battle All was checked and the list for Pokemon to Battle was empty.
    		03/01/15	Fixed a bug where the bot would start even if classes weren't set.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast