Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    i use F1,F2,del,pg up and pg down when i play team escape. Suddenly i got kick from server, now "authentication is temporarily unavaiable" . it is mean i will get banned?
    why can't you play smart.. he a smart cheater by NOT showing people that you got hacks. When I play and I'm far from everybody I use hacks but when I got another opponent next to me, I deactivate the ghost and speed hack -.-.

please do the same I don't want NFS World to update the game because of you and we all going to get kicked or worse banned and I don't feel like restarting my level 50 again please

I earn just 9k every team escape,can you explain if i need some skills or somethink ?
    in team escape in order to gain 12k all your team needs to finish together no more than 3 seconds difference between each other, if it's more you'll lose more money.

Source: I tried to be last and I tried to finish first and at same time like everyone else and you gain more money when everyone finish at same time.

Thanks
    it sais i need to inject hack first before i can apply any other hack can someone help me whit this

Thanks
    its not working for the new updated nfsw tho

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456