Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Finally mate thanks <3 keep it up!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'll wait to see Fairfight's ban flood in a short time after detecting this...
    Thread stalker, stay quiet but write only when it's important

I always get banned when I never cheated on the affected game...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miniminaaah View Post
    do you even know fairfight? fairfight is a statistical based server side anti cheat, the only bans this will hand out is a shitton of punkbuster 10008 errors when the signature for this application is added to punkbuster, noone using this will be named and shamed by fairfight

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by sausagr View Post
    Wait... "NO" recoil? This is just simple mousescript that makes it go down a set amount of pixels per second, there is nothing "special" in this tbh...

I thought it would calculate how much recoil the weapon does, THEN counter that so it actually gets NO RECOIL

I tried the PDW and ALIG, both still have a big recoil

EDIT:

Actually its total garbage, it does not counter the recoil at all, and yes, it does "work" it drags the mouse down and does alot of mouse1 presses, but faaar away from enough recoil compromise

EDIT2:
    It does not work with the mouse movement ingame now I noticed, got into a car and hold ALT, it does the mouse1 press, but no mouse moving down movement... Why? Running the game and program in admin mode
    if you even spend time to read you gotta run it as admin and if its so "simple" then go code your own because i got better ones coming soon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rayyder View Post
    Thanks for providing these, they really help.

Feedback: The rapid fire works very nicely, but the no recoil doesn't seem to be doing what it's meant to do. Future useful features would be something like an ESP if possible, I don't really care too much for aimbots.

All in all, great work, and thanks again.
    no recoil is still under work stay active for v1.2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra3000 View Post
    Finally mate thanks <3 keep it up!!!
    no problem! and ofcourse i will i love helping you guys have fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miniminaaah View Post
    yea i been using my aimbot since november yet not banned and my v1.0 is still undetected so your just wasting your life waiting for something not gunna happen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    1.2 will include aimbot or esp D: ? Cause alot of people are aimboting in this game xDD I wanna do it to .

Thanks
    so i tested this for a day and couple hours i only have one question when ur pressing left alt u have to aim down sights to be able to move the mouse and if i dont right click i get to shoot at a fixed location and cant move my mouse so my question is this how it works or im doing it wrong ?

p.s i ran it as admin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    tested it for 2 hours and there is no difference at all from 1.0 to 1.1 if you ask me.
    Autoshot is still working good but no recoil is not working!

Win 7 64bit Pro (started as admin)

Tested with Joker,Obeya,Starter Pistol,STAR,N-Tec,ALIG

/offtopic: do you sell or trade your private hack?

good work and greetings,

Thanks
    Like I allready mentioned once. He wont be able to do a aimbot or a real no recoil even if he says so...
    This is "just" a macro like funktion, it spams Mouse1 and drags it down a few px.

Biggest problems with this: Can't move the mouse when pressing ALT while not aiming down the sight.
    Same is that like I said the no recoil is not working.

So don't belive in his promises of a Aimbot or smth else until you see it
    (pretty sure he wont be able to do anything like that )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xPixelBoxer View Post
    Like I allready mentioned once. He wont be able to do a aimbot or a real no recoil even if he says so...
    This is "just" a macro like funktion, it spams Mouse1 and drags it down a few px.

Biggest problems with this: Can't move the mouse when pressing ALT while not aiming down the sight.

you should backtrack abit son, lets tell a story, a story about february the 12th, twothousand and fourteen, the day that R3Dx666 released not only an aimbot, but also an esp, variable hack, minimap hack, and a no recoil hack... did you know that this is the only "safe" way to no recoil in APB? try using a real no-recoil from other payhacks to apb, and i can bet my hand on that you will get banned.

back to topic; it works perfectly fine for me, but since i use other payhacks at times when im lazy i always run in fullscreen windowed, and apb will block some kinds of mouse/keyboard hooks if you run it in fullscreen. so try that if it wont work for you (the recoil compensator)
    Last edited by cometangel; 03-07-2015 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by alexoox View Post
    1.2 will include aimbot or esp D: ? Cause alot of people are aimboting in this game xDD I wanna do it to .
    im slowly adding better features since im not getting much feedback/people clicking "thanks" lol so more feedback i get then better hacks i get also i play joker and obeya and my clan uses my aimbots so most likely them hackers are related to me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thefate View Post
    so i tested this for a day and couple hours i only have one question when ur pressing left alt u have to aim down sights to be able to move the mouse and if i dont right click i get to shoot at a fixed location and cant move my mouse so my question is this how it works or im doing it wrong ?

p.s i ran it as admin
    yes it is buggy.... since a beta tester was going to release my beta version i finished most things then released you should be able to guess who is the leacher lmao *coughs* brandon *coughs* :P but now i only test them and will be improving all my hacks so stay active!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshymitsu View Post
    tested it for 2 hours and there is no difference at all from 1.0 to 1.1 if you ask me.
    Autoshot is still working good but no recoil is not working!

Win 7 64bit Pro (started as admin)

Tested with Joker,Obeya,Starter Pistol,STAR,N-Tec,ALIG

/offtopic: do you sell or trade your private hack?

good work and greetings,
    try semi auto guns with v1.0 and v1.1 and yes i sell my private hacks just pm me or add me on skype

- - - Updated - - -

mhm that why most people who add me on skype i let them test my aimbot? now stop being jelly and btfo xD you gunna use my hack then download it if not stfu about this since you dont know shit brah

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R3Dx666† View Post
    yea i been using my aimbot since november yet not banned and my v1.0 is still undetected so your just wasting your life waiting for something not gunna happen
    Actually mixing both aimbot+no recoil is a slight chance of being banned. Never happened to me back when I actually hacked on APB out of boredom.
    But was doing Speedhack+stealth aim on fight clubs for over 6 hours and never got banned by FF.
    FF doesn't detect Auto aim really well.

Here is some Cat Tax
    Please use easy English when chatting with me.
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!
    3 Items sold ฌ 4 Items bought

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by cometangel View Post
    you should backtrack abit son, lets tell a story, a story about february the 12th, twothousand and fourteen, the day that R3Dx666 released not only an aimbot, but also an esp, variable hack, minimap hack, and a no recoil hack... did you know that this is the only "safe" way to no recoil in APB? try using a real no-recoil from other payhacks to apb, and i can bet my hand on that you will get banned.

back to topic; it works perfectly fine for me, but since i use other payhacks at times when im lazy i always run in fullscreen windowed, and apb will block some kinds of mouse/keyboard hooks if you run it in fullscreen. so try that if it wont work for you (the recoil compensator)
    thanks for the info and nice to see a fellow user of my early hacks :P

- - - Updated - - -

look at the hack menu title this is my private hack for CoD4

doubt me more brah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
    Actually mixing both aimbot+no recoil is a slight chance of being banned. Never happened to me back when I actually hacked on APB out of boredom.
    But was doing Speedhack+stealth aim on fight clubs for over 6 hours and never got banned by FF.
    FF doesn't detect Auto aim really well.
    its not hard to code d3d/directX based hacks with esp and code to aim for head the hard part is making undetected lol

Thanks
    thanks for the info and nice to see a fellow user of my early hacks :P

- - - Updated - - -

look at the hack menu title this is my private hack for CoD4

doubt me more brah

- - - Updated - - -

its not hard to code d3d/directX based hacks with esp and code to aim for head the hard part is making undetected lol
    Ugh! Not into ESP at all. But I get what you saying lol. Although I never care for making things detected or undetected. Never really hack for online games, it was more of a little project a friend asked for and I thought I'd get a kick out of using it. APB wasn't great to me though.

Here is some Cat Tax
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
    Ugh! Not into ESP at all. But I get what you saying lol. Although I never care for making things detected or undetected. Never really hack for online games, it was more of a little project a friend asked for and I thought I'd get a kick out of using it. APB wasn't great to me though.
    what happened you saying not to trust what i say huh? now you change your mind cus i prove you wrong? lmao dude you should youtube my name before posting shit

Thanks
    what happened you saying not to trust what i say huh? now you change your mind cus i prove you wrong? lmao dude you should youtube my name before posting shit
    I'm not into the whole ESP. What are you talking about?

Here is some Cat Tax

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast