Thanks

When does Dage bday event end?

So, i just finished fail to the king, and sold back the armor for 1100 acs. I have a few questions. I have 2085 acs right now. I know that high legion champion is 1000 acs. So my question is, if i could buy that, coukd i get 1000 legion tokens in about 2-5 hours? I want to sell that back so i can get exalted legion champion, and farm that way. I also want enough acs to buy that new paragon pet. So if anyone could help me on this, just say so!

Edit: Also, when does Dages bday end? I dont wanna waste acs farming up for something i didnt even get :/

- - - Updated - - -

I also have another suggestion, since im technically part of the legion because i finished fail to the king, couldnt i just buy paragon pet now? I can now get all the items that required fail to the king.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaelen17 View Post
    So, i just finished fail to the king, and sold back the armor for 1100 acs. I have a few questions. I have 2085 acs right now. I know that high legion champion is 1000 acs. So my question is, if i could buy that, coukd i get 1000 legion tokens in about 2-5 hours? I want to sell that back so i can get exalted legion champion, and farm that way. I also want enough acs to buy that new paragon pet. So if anyone could help me on this, just say so!

Edit: Also, when does Dages bday end? I dont wanna waste acs farming up for something i didnt even get :/

- - - Updated - - -

I also have another suggestion, since im technically part of the legion because i finished fail to the king, couldnt i just buy paragon pet now? I can now get all the items that required fail to the king.
    dudue your fastest way is to get the pet
    this is my opinion
    exalted legion quest give you per quest from 5-20 LT and it take a long long time to get to 1000 LT while
    thanos pet give you 50 LT per quest and i think it s easier
    this is my opininon

Thanks
    get the pet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The pet is honestly a waste of money, I only got it for the Evolved Thanatos set and sold it within 24H.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Meh I kept the pet, althrough i have like 4 different ways to get lt idk which is the fastest. I might ask you guys soon :P