Thanks

Trading account: looking for any lvl with chunin

The account in up for trade it's not really a rares account, it was more of a gag but it does have some stuff for dumb little bragging rights but it is lvl 65. Mostly some rares from holidays, like the ghost cape 08 or the mummy's mask that was available for a while for liking AQW on facebook. It also has the toga from Quibble's 2nd shop and a few non member rare pets (purple flame unicorn, platypus, kangaroo). I'm looking for any lvl account with the chunin class, I took a break when that came out and I really wanna play with it, even if it's just some dumb little level 1. Hit up the kik name for the character name if you at last want to bother or humor me.

KiK: funkyman212

This is my first try at doing this so please excuse me if I seem stupid or this thread seems dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Oops! Wrong forum! xD

You're in the wrong section of the forums. This section is for AQW Private Servers and anything related to that. Trading, buying, selling or giving away accounts must be done in the Adventure Quest Worlds Selling / Trading / Buying forum. People who browse this forum aren't looking to trade AQW accounts so you probably won't get anything here. If you put up a post in the correct forum (link provided), you'll get a lot more replies and you'll have a better chance of finding someone who is willing to trade.
    Last edited by Ketsueki no Ryuu; 03-17-2015 at 07:32 AM. Reason: smiley face
    So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketsueki no Ryuu For This Useful Post:

funkyman212 (03-17-2015)