Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    No. She said "just".
    Oh no.
    Hyperion is back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

I can think about 3 different ways to do it on the top of my head. But you see, I wouldn't help a troll broaden his abilities. Oh, because spoofing an email is so hard too, right? I wasn't responding for you, I was alerting the people of this forum that ACTUALLY care to prove a troll wrong.

Excuses, huh?
    It's alright, Arun. Sometimes, it's ok to admit that you're wrong once in awhile.

Yeah, I'm "sure" you are. Keep trying, maybe one day you will actually fool someone smarter than you. Don't worry, there is a BROAD population.
    Yeah, you're obviously way above my level.
    Care to tell me your ACT score?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I dun think internet IQ scores are something to brag about......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I dun think internet IQ scores are something to brag about......
    Who said anything about internet IQ Scores?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    huh musta been the wrong thread.....thought you posted sometin about teamview

-it was you..............IQ thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    huh musta been the wrong thread.....thought you posted sometin about teamview

-it was you..............IQ thread.
    This thread is different.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Excuses, huh?
    It's alright, Arun. Sometimes, it's ok to admit that you're wrong once in awhile.

Yeah, you're obviously way above my level.
    Care to tell me your ACT score?
    Excuses? Yeah nice response, like saving a HTML file, editing it, and replacing the loaded URL is so hard. Or photoshopping? Right? Yeah, Mr. 2000+ on the SAT really couldn't figure it out. Of course, if you really did make that score, there are really easy ways to prove it, but I'm sure you wouldn't know about it .

Obviously I am. I mean what kind of dumbass asks if PayPal digits has commas in them and then tries to tell everyone I have a 9 digit PayPal balance. Ahahahaha, you are so fucking stupid. Oh wait, what kind of person tries to tell they got over 2000 with a username "troll" account? No, even better... What kind of idiot wastes their time and life "trolling" when they got a 165+ (genius) IQ. Oh yeah, I know, a retarded troll that couldn't figure out the pitfalls of his own troll behavior. No wait, this one kills me, what kind of idiot becomes a "slave" to a scholarship when their genius intellect can be used to get rich, oh wait, you are too busy scamming (making $300 a day!) because you are too stupid to think of an actual product someone would want. Way to look like a dumbass, and no I don't really care to tell a person with nothing better to do then act like something they can never be.
    Last edited by arunforce; 11-08-2009 at 04:45 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Excuses? Yeah nice response, like saving a HTML file, editing it, and replacing the loaded URL is so hard. Or photoshopping? Right? Yeah, Mr. 2000+ on the SAT really couldn't figure it out. Of course, if you really did make that score, there are really easy ways to prove it, but I'm sure you wouldn't know about it .

Obviously I am. I mean what kind of dumbass asks if PayPal digits has commas in them and then tries to tell everyone I have a 9 digit PayPal balance. Ahahahaha, you are so fucking stupid. Oh wait, what kind of person tries to tell they got over 2000 with a username "troll" account? No, even better... What kind of idiot wastes their time and life "trolling" when they got a 165+ (genius) IQ. Oh yeah, I know, a retarded troll that couldn't figure out the pitfalls of his own troll behavior. No wait, this one kills me, what kind of idiot becomes a "slave" to a scholarship when their genius intellect can be used to get rich, oh wait, you are too busy scamming (making $300 a day!) because you are too stupid to think of an actual product someone would wan't. Way to look like a dumbass, and no I don't really care to tell a person with nothing better to do then act like something they can never be.
    Sounds to me like you're suffering from an inferiority complex.
    Like I said before, it's all good, arun. Some people are just better than others.
    And Arun, the entire community fell for the 9-digit paypal balance.
    Where did I say I have a 165+ IQ? Get you facts straight.
    $300/day may not be a lot, but it sure as hell is more than you make in 1 week. You also fail in logic.
    If someone is buying from me, then someone obviously wants it. What I fail to see is why Dave would put someone so idiotic as an admin of this site.
    You obviously have nothing better to do than reply to this thread. If I was truly a worthless idiot, then you would see no reason to reply.
    Guess I'm so worthless that I deserve criticism from you, huh?
    Last edited by Hyperion; 11-08-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    this fight is epic...lets observe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    lol bein smart isnt everything =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Yes that is true, Inna. but being smart also leads to a better life. Working less and earning more. With a degree you can bank off very little work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    Yes that is ture, Inna. but being smart also leads to a better life. Working less and earning more. Iwht a degree you can bank off very little work
    Like how I work less and make more than how much arun makes in an entire month?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Well, I wouldn't know what you do for a living or what degree's/qualifications you have. Same goes for Arun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Sounds to me like you're suffering from an inferiority complex.
    Like I said before, it's all good, arun. Some people are just better than others.
    And Arun, the entire community fell for the 9-digit paypal balance.
    Where did I say I have a 165+ IQ? Get you facts straight.
    $300/day may not be a lot, but it sure as hell is more than you make in 1 week. You also fail in logic.
    If someone is buying from me, then someone obviously wants it. What I fail to see is why Dave would put someone so idiotic as an admin of this site.
    You obviously have nothing better to do than reply to this thread. If I was truly a worthless idiot, then you would see no reason to reply.
    No one fell for your shit, except maybe 10 year old dumbasses. You are so stupid you try to fool the person who you get information from. Oh, I'm sorry you got 153 instead of 165, I was too busy not caring about a number a troll wrote, right? It's kind of sad that you think people would actually believe you made $300 a day? You couldn't even make $20 a day. Ok guys, here's my logic: "I'll make a fake hacking website **** website, SPAM WARROCK, AND profit!" Oh yeah, you are definitely going to scam with an verified account, or even better, I'll make so much money scamming and not get charged back! We both know MPGH makes more money than you have made in your life, and you know you don't make shit, you are nothing but a poor ****** with no life. That's why you were on 56k a while back, right? Yeah, your imaginary buyers are buying from you... Right? Of course this idiotic admin just owned your ass and your best response was total shit. You couldn't even defend your shit, you just picked and choose and looked like a total moron. Get a life dude, trust me, you will enjoy it more.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    so Hyperion scams people..i think?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast