Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Jesse is a dumbass. Jetamay is a dumbass. Congratulations, you obviously think stupid people are smart, way to look smart. Yeah, because only smart people are staff? Right, I mean it's so fucking complicated to make sure people are following rules. I mean all a Mod has to do is follow the rules too. If mods were smart, you'd never have been mod. NEVER. Which pretty much voids out your whole entire stupid paragraph.

No. Jesse is smart. Jetamay is smart.
    Throughout my stay at MPGH, I found both members to be more competent and useful than you.
    You said Jetamay had a "forte" to several companies. Well, he had a "forte" to my projects as well.
    Oh the other hand, I doubt you can even do half the things Jetamay can do.
    So tell me, what are you good for besides being a mindless admin? What are you good for other than being Dave's bitch?
    That's right! NOTHING!
    Even my remedial programming skill is much more useful than your whole self.

MPGH only makes $20 every once in a while? HAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH you are so fucking stupid Hyperion. You have ABSOLUTELY NO UNDERSTANDING about websites. None, just shut the fuck up you stupid retard. Holy shit, you are SO FUCKING DUMB. That pretty much just sealed the deal. You don't even know how much VIP we got, moron. I'll give you a hint, we got over 30. So let's work some math out. 30 people paying $20 is = $600 a month, divided by 30 days in a month. Oh what's that? $20 a day? Imagine that. Fucking retard. I'm going to ask Jetamay for advice on how much you made? He has a really valuable forte to some companies, but anything other than that... He's almost as stupid as you. You are so stupid, you can't even grasp the amount MPGH makes, but you already feel that small inside.
    That is once in a while, dumbass. I know people on crack who make more sense than you.
    Also, you really should ask Jetamay for advice. It's funny how a "dumbass" like him makes more money than you. You're obviously "smarter" than he is.

At least jetamay is capable of socializing.

Yeah it's embarrassing when a dumbass gets called out. Oh you were mod a few months back? Are you that stupid? Oh, that's right you were banned for a "few months." Oh yeah, and you haven't been mod for over a year. Nice brain you got there Einstein. I'd tell you the only reason you became mod, but you are already probably crying.
    And I asked to be de-modded because the admin controlling the usergroups had the intelligence of a gorilla's shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Throughout my stay at MPGH, I found both members to be more competent and useful than you.
    You said Jetamay had a "forte" to several companies. Well, he had a "forte" to my projects as well.
    So tell me, what are you good for besides being a mindless admin? What are you good for other than being Dave's bitch?
    That's right! NOTHING!

That is once in a while, dumbass. I know people on crack who make more sense than you.
    Also, you really should ask Jetamay for advice. It's funny how a "dumbass" like him makes more money than you. You're obviously "smarter" than he is.

And I asked to be de-modded because the admin controlling the usergroups had the intelligence of a gorilla's shit.
    LOL. u okay there bro?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I also noticed that most of the vips haven't logged on in months.

So no arun, you don't get more than 30 vips per month.

It's more like 10-15.

Arun, I already mentioned that you guys use ads.
    You make approximately $5/day. $10 if you're lucky.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    dam you guys make alot eh
    how much do you get from ad's
    if you dont mind me asking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    dam you guys make alot eh
    how much do you get from ad's
    if you dont mind me asking
    $5/day on average.

Arun is probably going to lie so he doesn't humiliate himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    That's right! NOTHING!

Jesse and Jetamay are smart? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA holy shit. You are fucking stupid. Yeah, because I won't help poor scammers steal shit. Oh boo hoo, who would help a fail fuck like you?

LOL Jetamay can do more than me? Ok, let's go ask Jetamay if he thinks I can't do the shit he can do. Lets see his response. We've all seen the shit I can do. All we have seen from Jetamay is tech demos. I sometimes help him fix/optimize his shit, dumbass. Mindless admin? Yeah, I'm so stupid like you, I'm sorry. That's why I barely do shit on MPGH, oh my god! I'm Dave's bitch. You are my bitch, plain and simple. The sad fact is, you can't program worth shit. It's evident. That's why you had to get Jetamay do it. Oh I'm sorry that I've actually programmed something in my life. Oh, and people have used it and I've made money? What's that? Dude, you are so fucking stupid. I could out code you any day, step up bitch if you got anything little bitch. Oh wait, you won't.

JETAMAY DOESN'T MAKE ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT. Yeah, I'm sorry my Quad Core with 8 GB of RAM and a video card that can play any modern game is too much for your shitty computer or jetamay's computer, You are a fucking failure. Game over poor ****** with no life. It's kind of ironic that you are hiding behind Jetamay, is your life really that sad?

The admin of this website is one of the top 10,000 websites in the world, and hasn't been down for an extended period of time since February 2006. Yeah, I'm a complete failure unlike you.

Why do you keep having to resort to tangents instead of fighting back? Do you realize it's game over little bitch?
    Last edited by arunforce; 11-08-2009 at 05:56 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    damn..mpgh is tiop 10k sites
    thats pretty amazing if you ask me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Jesse and Jetamay are smart? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA holy shit. You are fucking stupid. Yeah, because I won't help poor scammers steal shit. Oh boo hoo, who would help a fail fuck like you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, dave's bitch. Go back to sucking Dave's cock.
    No one in here has seen you do anything besides ban and spam.

LOL Jetamay can do more than me? Ok, let's go ask Jetamay if he thinks I can't do the shit he can do. Lets see his response. We've all seen the shit I can do. All we have seen from Jetamay is tech demos. I sometimes help him fix/optimize his shit, dumbass. Mindless admin? Yeah, I'm so stupid like you, I'm sorry. That's why I barely do shit on MPGH, oh my god! I'm Dave's bitch. You are my bitch, plain and simple. The sad fact is, you can't program worth shit. It's evident. That's why you had to get Jetamay do it. Oh I'm sorry that I've actually programmed something in my life. Oh, and people have used it and I've made money? What's that? Dude, you are so fucking stupid. I could out code you any day, step up bitch if you got anything little bitch. Oh wait, you won't.
    LOL
    The comedy just doesn't stop, does it?
    I've seen you code html and php. Heck, you excel at things that even a 4-year-old can excel at. How about something more complex like C++?
    What was that? You're too fucking stupid to understand the language?

Prove that you can code, fuck face.
    Make something useful.

P.S. Don't suck Dave's cock and beg him to make something for you.

JETAMAY DOESN'T MAKE ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT. Yeah, I'm sorry my Quad Core with 8 GB of RAM and a video card that can play any modern game is too much for your shitty computer or jetamay's computer, You are a fucking failure. Game over poor ****** with no life. It's kind of ironic that you are hiding behind Jetamay, is your life really that sad?

The admin of this website is one of the top 10,000 websites in the world, and hasn't been down for an extended period of time since February 2006.

Why do you keep having to resort to tangents instead of fighting back? Do you realize it's game over little bitch?
    I've seen jetamay make more things than you have.
    Name one thing you have made. What's that? Nothing?
    Oh shit. Your shitty habamon isn't something anyone would pay for.

Holy fucking shit, you waste money so you can build an uber computer to play games! Whoopdy-fucking-doo! Man, you're so cool.
    Dude, get a life.

Oh wait, the only life you have is on the computer.
    Now shut off that computer and be a good little cocksucker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Given your trolling nature I find it hard to tell the difference between a serious post and your regular junk.
    There is no serious posts >>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    $5/day on average.

Arun is probably going to lie so he doesn't humiliate himself.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WOW. Ok, time to do a little basic math. We have about an average of 500 members on every 30 minutes.

500x2x24 = 24000, which I'll use, even though it is a way too low number. Let's say 5% clickthrough on our ads. 1200 clicks, let's say that each ad pays about 10 cents per click (Some ads range from 7 cents all the way to 50 cents). That's $12 a day. But even that's too low. Look at what other sites guesstimate our ad revenue at. Then you can go back to crying.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WOW. Ok, time to do a little basic math. We have about an average of 500 members on every 30 minutes.

500x2x24 = 24000, which I'll use, even though it is a way too low number. Let's say 5% clickthrough on our ads. 1200 clicks, let's say that each ad pays about 10 cents per click (Some ads range from 7 cents all the way to 50 cents). That's $12 a day. But even that's too low. Look at what other sites guesstimate our ad revenue at. Then you can go back to crying.
    Rofl...

So how come Dave told me he makes $5/day on average?
    This just proves you're pulling shit out of your ass.
    All your credibility is now gone, not that you had any in the beginning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, dave's bitch. Go back to sucking Dave's cock.
    No one in here has seen you do anything besides ban and spam.

LOL
    The comedy just doesn't stop, does it?
    I've seen you code html and php. Heck, you excel at things that even a 4-year-old can excel at. How about something more complex like C++?
    What was that? You're too fucking stupid to understand the language?

Prove that you can code, fuck face.
    Make something useful.

P.S. Don't suck Dave's cock and beg him to make something for you.

I've seen jetamay make more things than you have.
    Name one thing you have made. What's that? Nothing?
    Oh shit. Your shitty habamon isn't something anyone would pay for.

Holy fucking shit, you waste money so you can build an uber computer to play games! Whoopdy-fucking-doo! Man, you're so cool.
    Dude, get a life.

Oh wait, the only life you have is on the computer.
    Now shut off that computer and be a good little cocksucker.
    You are a retarded moron. You are just my bitch, you were my bitch when you moderated, you are my bitch now. MPGH pays. What do you get? Oh right, nothing.

C++ is complicated? Are you fucking serious? You are a total retard. Umm, lets see dumbass. I focus on web applications because piracy is rampart on downloads? Oh wait, you wouldn't understand that. Let's have a little coding competition, but I know you wouldn't accept, because you are too much of a pussy.

What has Jetamay made? Tell me. He hasn't finished one SINGLE project. Why are you hiding behind him. Wait, what have you made? Oh that's right nothing. I've made, let's see. MPGH, OGKEYS (the precursor), Habamon, Battle Clad, and a site coming out soon. Sad thing is, you can't code a single one of them. Habamon makes more money in ads a day then you have ever seen in real life. Which is pretty sad.

I wasted my money? It served me well, it's called an investment dumbass. Oh wait, I actually have money so I can afford things, you know, stuff that people buy, you might of heard of it.

Yes, the only life I have is on the computer. That's why I waste my life trolling on the internet and getting raged when I get called out. AHAHAHAHAHAH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Rofl...

So how come Dave told me he makes $5/day on average?
    This just proves you're pulling shit out of your ass.
    All your credibility is now gone, not that you had any in the beginning.
    Dave didn't say that. I can have Dave right now come on here and just prove you wrong YET AGAIN. And if he did, he probably told you that because you are too fucking stupid to suspect otherwise... 5 dollars? ROFL That would cost more than our hosting. Why the fuck would we be running MPGH you dumb fucking coon?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    wow dave and arun make alot of money
    fuck i wanna start a hacking site
    looks like i gotta learn2code tho lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

You are a retarded moron. You are just my bitch, you were my bitch when you moderated, you are my bitch now. MPGH pays. What do you get? Oh right, nothing.

What was that? I think Dave's cock in your mouth made you say something stupid.
    Swallow his cum thoroughly and listen to me, cumstain.
    MPGH pays. I'll admit that.
    However, I make more money than this site. Now STFU.

C++ is complicated? Are you fucking serious? You are a total retard. Umm, lets see dumbass. I focus on web applications because piracy is rampart on downloads? Oh wait, you wouldn't understand that. Let's have a little coding competition, but I know you wouldn't accept, because you are too much of a pussy.
    OH LAWD

Hey retard, when did I say C++ was complicated? Oh right, I guess this time it must have been Dave's cum on your eye sockets that blinded you from reading properly.
    I said C++ was more complicated than html and php, but that does not mean that the language itself is complicated.
    But, then again, it probably is for your malfunctioning brain.
    Stop being skull fucked and your brain should recover, ******.

What has Jetamay made? Tell me. He hasn't finished one SINGLE project. Why are you hiding behind him. Wait, what have you made? Oh that's right nothing. I've made, let's see. MPGH, OGKEYS (the precursor), Habamon, Battle Clad, and a site coming out soon. Sad thing is, you can't code a single one of them. Habamon makes more money in ads a day then you have ever seen in real life. Which is pretty sad.
    You made none of the sites yourself besides habamon and BC.
    Sadly, BC is so shitty than it doesn't even deserve to be called a game. And you didn't prove your point, bitch. Who would pay for that kind of crap?
    Oh, I'm sure google adsense pays more for habamon.com than it does for mpgh.
    Fucking retard.

There you go again, crying b

I wasted my money? It served me well, it's called an investment dumbass. Oh wait, I actually have money so I can afford things, you know, stuff that people buy, you might of heard of it.

Yes, the only life I have is on the computer. That's why I waste my life trolling on the internet and getting raged when I get called out. AHAHAHAHAHAH.
    No, that isn't my point, dumbfuck.
    No one wants to buy a computer that has cumstains all over it. Now stop watching your gay pornos and get a life.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast