QuestionBFH Working Hack As of Today?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
BFH Working Hack As of Today?
Hey, I haven't seen any that allow regular aimbot use without the punkbuster silent kick notice issue. I see players in-game who are living proof that a legit one must be out there. He can kill people 24/7 for like 3 hours straight, Even in massive smoke/air launching perfect pistol shots against 4-5 gunners as a commando. Does anyone know a working one out there somewhere? Whether its pay to use or not I just want to have fun botting again. I have searched page after page, and several lies/virus ones, nothing working to be found. Please post below if you know of one? Thanks

EDIT: I read forum rules and idk if this counts as asking for hack cause im not exactly sure if he means ask someone to make or just asking in general. Sorry if I break rule :/

Also if there is none with the descriptions above is there a way to atleast prevent that PB Violation (AIMBOT)/Multihack thing :/
Or disable PB in general if thats even possible XD
This is considered Begging for hacks but since you've left a question beside it, won't delete it.
Disabling PB is not possible since it's not located on your computer, it's a server service which means it's server sided.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?