Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

A paypal trick to get tons of ZP for $1

Ello,

I want to release a trick to get you almost like unlimited ZP for just a $. Okay, you think now: whats the real trick,, a link i have to press? i need to register somewhere? Nope! Just read this thread.

Before you read the whole thread READ THIS!:
    - I am not responsible for ANY problems you might get
    - This is at your own risk!

Okay to begin..

What do i need?
    - A paypal account
    - A NEW bank account at your bank ( if your that good, with fake details )
    - A Z8 account
    - A not using E-mail adres ( make it with fake details )

What do i get?
    - Safe zone: 200.000ZP
    - Risky: 200.000-500.000ZP
    - The man with steel balls: 1.000.000.000 ZP

What to do?
    Okay,
    Step 1:
    + Go to your bank and get a new bank account with a new bank account number.
    + Despoit $1 on your new bank account.
    + Go to www.paypal.com and register a Paypal account.
    + Attach your bank account you just made with your paypal account.
    + Wait for paypal to despoit a few cents on your bank account, so you can verify your Paypal account.
    + Verify it (THIS HAS TO BE DONE!)
    + Go to Z8Games - Free Gaming. Evolved. and make a account.
    + Press despoit and select your amount of ZP you want ( 100.000 for sure )
    + Choose Paypal as payment option.
    + You now can pay, without any amount on your paypal account itself, since it's verified!
    + Buy as much ZP you want in 1 day
    + After a few days your Paypal account will show negative, since it couldn't get the money from your bank, since there only was $1 on it.
    + Get rid of the bank account and forget about the Paypal account
    + Enjoy your ZP!

F.A.Q
    How can i pay without any money on my paypal account?
    Because your Paypal account is verified, paypal will pay your bill first, than after a little time it will charge it from your bank. To bad you don't got any money on the attached bank account

Why buy all ZP in 1 day?
    Since Paypal will block every payment you wanna make after your account reaches - amount

How about the risks you called?
    With the risks i mean how much work paypal will do to get your balls and money. If you buy for just $150 they wont make it a big job.. They can't catch you if you follow my steps, but once you will buy for like $2000 they WILL get you in any way. They will do everything to rip your balls of and get your money!

How to get a bank account with fake details?
    Gosh,, you call yourself a hacker? Ok well,, it is a crime so im not going to tell you how.

Is this legal?
    No freaking idea.. If you think about it,, you aren't doing anything wrong, since paypal is that stupid to pay for you and AFTER get the money at you. They want your money though if you hit a negative saldo. To bad they can't do shit since you even don't exist in real

Well thats it.. Enjoy

Again,, AT OWN RISK!!
    Last edited by Pwnageboy; 11-08-2009 at 06:02 PM.

Help to raise Pwnageboy!
    Help to raise Pwnageboy Jr!
    Help all to raise MPGH mascot!

Copy and paste the code to get up the MPGH mascotte!,

[html]

Help all to raise the MPGH mascot!

[/html]
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    For the funniest guy i ever knew

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pwnageboy For This Useful Post:

-crap- (11-15-2009),beta_guy (11-09-2009),Jimmy (11-08-2009),xhackx (11-09-2009)

Thanks
    You Know That

1. This IS ILLEGAL

2. This IS STEALING

Thanks
    Severely Illegal. If you do this with a prepaid credit card.... it is still considered fraud. Keep in mind, there isn't ever a time you leave the house that you are not gonna be caught on camera somewhere. Examples are : The bank where you opened the account, The store where you bought the card. Also keep in mind that all of these site have IT professionals that could IP trace your ass so fast it would make your grandma's head spin. This being said, depending on the amount of money you Scammed them for, you are looking at jail time regardless, plus you will have to pay them back. All in all, if you do this... you are a retard unlike any other. I hope you are caught, and when your in jail, i hope a big black dude named rufus makes you his bitch. Its nothing less than what an idiot like that deserves.

BTW, the Mods should prolly close this, Don't want kids thinkin this is okay to try and ending up in jail...
    Last edited by wrathofmine; 11-11-2009 at 12:11 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wrathofmine For This Useful Post:

_LeGiT_ (11-11-2009)

Thanks
    Okay wrath need's to not over exaggerate on this entire pointless topic; you will not be sent to jail as a minor or even Juvy, because if you have not applied for a bank account before than you are too stupid to have made this thread because you need LEGIT ID to even apply, so where are you going to get a fake ID, or Licence or even a CareCard/Birth Certi? Either way it is going to direct you into trouble if you even try this, but you will not be in jail you will be doing chores for the government until you are well paid off what was spent on the fraud.

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY RETARDED IDEA AND IF YOU EVEN DO GET IT TO WORK, YOU WILL BE IN EVEN MORE TROUBLE FOR HAVING FAKE ID'S.

-Using prepaid cards to scam with?
    Yeah well if you can do this, then I guess you are lucky because not a lot of stores who sell cards will even know what you were going to use the PrePaid for and cannot direct it to you, except for the paypal information account it was registered too (You can make a fake paypal account with fake details) and not verify it whilst using a prepaid on it. But believe me if you are caught you are not going to like it, that is IF the game or purchasing site you are getting your merchandise from has not blocked the ability to override prepaid cards or not accept them. (All in all it would really be paypal's fault for allowing FREE USERS WHO ARE NOT VERIFIED WITH A LEGIT BANK CARD to use Pre-Paid cards with money, thus leading to easy fraud so really paypal would get in extreme shit for this and may get shutdown if people abuse the system with pre-paid cards, because pre-paids are registered online and not registered to a client's name on purchase.

Have fun kids, and don't be retarded to fuck your life over a few pixels that you cannot afford yourself and NEED to fraud to get it.

Regards,
    Daryl.
    Last edited by Lexo; 11-11-2009 at 04:29 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexo For This Useful Post:

adamal22 (11-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexo View Post
    Okay wrath need's to not over exaggerate on this entire pointless topic; you will not be sent to jail as a minor or even Juvy, because if you have not applied for a bank account before than you are too stupid to have made this thread because you need LEGIT ID to even apply, so where are you going to get a fake ID, or Licence or even a CareCard/Birth Certi? Either way it is going to direct you into trouble if you even try this, but you will not be in jail you will be doing chores for the government until you are well paid off what was spent on the fraud.

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY RETARDED IDEA AND IF YOU EVEN DO GET IT TO WORK, YOU WILL BE IN EVEN MORE TROUBLE FOR HAVING FAKE ID'S.

-Using prepaid cards to scam with?
    Yeah well if you can do this, then I guess you are lucky because not a lot of stores who sell cards will even know what you were going to use the PrePaid for and cannot direct it to you, except for the paypal information account it was registered too (You can make a fake paypal account with fake details) and not verify it whilst using a prepaid on it. But believe me if you are caught you are not going to like it, that is IF the game or purchasing site you are getting your merchandise from has not blocked the ability to override prepaid cards or not accept them. (All in all it would really be paypal's fault for allowing FREE USERS WHO ARE NOT VERIFIED WITH A LEGIT BANK CARD to use Pre-Paid cards with money, thus leading to easy fraud so really paypal would get in extreme shit for this and may get shutdown if people abuse the system with pre-paid cards, because pre-paids are registered online and not registered to a client's name on purchase.

Have fun kids, and don't be retarded to fuck your life over a few pixels that you cannot afford yourself and NEED to fraud to get it.

Regards,
    Daryl.
    Quoted For Truth
    This is a Retarted Idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    nice

very cool but problems with cups

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    DUDES DONT GET MESSED UP , I MEAN FOR REAL YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL (ok hacking is a bit illegal but its not that bad, worse thing that can happen is ban) FOR A GAME!!!!

ARE YOU FREAKIN RETARDS???? YOU WILL GET IN JAIL FOR THIS SHIT
    THANK ME FOR THIS/me

THANK ME FOR THIS/me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Haha looks nice :9

But its to illigale

Someone do it for me?

I give you 10 euro ( in wallie card )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Mod or admin close this topic..... This is ilegal PAYPAL IS A BANK JUST LIKE BANK OF AMERICA..IF THEY GET U< U WILL BE IN A BIG TROUBLE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    cool thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    nice trick, might try it
    RESPECT LIST

REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    this is fucking stupid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    you would have steel ballz if you do it at all, because its fraud lol
    which in turn is a federal offense, which means the upstate pokey

1. You probably wont beleive me but: to open a new bank acct. you need REALLY GOOD fake credentials, or legit ID. forshadowing the exsistence of annonymity

2. When you do it (and im sure many might), PayPal is going to look for your ass because theyre losing out on dough. Its a highly profitable company worldwide that it will use the uttermost effort to shove the book and cuffs in your face.

3. Your IP address is recored on their site for security purposes, and the transaction as well. It aint that hard to track an IP address.

4. The bank acct. # is also on record where they can go on file at that bank, and retreive your info. Its been done before, theyll at first beleive identity theft. Then realixeing that youre actually just stealing from them.
    INEVITABLY YOULL BE CAUGHT.
    Nice thought, but its not worth it.

Thanks
    getting arrested for some ingame money... i dont no if thats a good deal >.<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hah okay you can do that with any method using paypal for any game or pretty much anything, until the law catches up. Thanks for the illegal advice xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Illegal... numerous people know about this, sued for illegally "virtual lifting"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast