Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Exclamation Omega's PSN Emporium ~ PS4/PS3 Games ~ BTC/Paypal ~ Almost All Games on the Market

If you are indecisive just shoot me up a message with what budget you are willing to allocate and I will send you a couple of accounts you can purchase with it.
    If for any reason you do not press log-in fast enough after I de-activate the account for you (Should you choose so), no refund shall be given.
    I will always send the e-mail first prior to de-activating to ensure that you will be the first one to log in.

Only Game Currently Out of Stock: None.

Current Vouches: None on this forum.

EDIT: MPGH doesn't allow me to post image links lol...Skype is Hecacopter message me and I will send you my thread design for you to look at.
    Last edited by alokakoC; 03-19-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Well, you don't seem like the most legit person.

Giving out a vouch copy to a worthy member (such as me ) can show that you're legitimate. Also, it may be better for you to post this in the Shops section of the marketplace. More people will see it then. If you're looking to give a vouch copy then you can contact me over Private Message or Skype (titan.drive).

Thanks
    Wouldent we just lose access to the games if the account we got them from deactivated all connected accounts

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Wouldent we just lose access to the games if the account we got them from deactivated all connected accounts
    This guy's probably trying to scam. If it's a single player game that I would run through in a week and never play a game, then I would possible use this to download the game then disconnect my net just in case until I finish it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov's Sheep View Post
    This guy's probably trying to scam. If it's a single player game that I would run through in a week and never play a game, then I would possible use this to download the game then disconnect my net just in case until I finish it.
    No, it doesn't work that way. All my accounts are de-activateable, meaning YOU de-activate in order to re-activate them on your PS4/PS3, download the games then log off to never log back in again. PSN runs the license check when you login so if you stay away from the User you used to DL the games from, you would be safe. I run the very same thread on 2 other different forums with lots of vouches if you'd like. (Same Skype as well)

Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Nope, mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jov's Sheep View Post
    Well, you don't seem like the most legit person.

Giving out a vouch copy to a worthy member (such as me ) can show that you're legitimate. Also, it may be better for you to post this in the Shops section of the marketplace. More people will see it then. If you're looking to give a vouch copy then you can contact me over Private Message or Skype (titan.drive).
    If by vouch copy you mean a discount I am more than happy to do so. I am supplied by partner, not acting on my own.

EDIT WTF dat link restriction I can't even quote properly.