How to setup a Crossfire Priv8 Server

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How to setup a Crossfire Priv8 Server
1. Download XAMPP or any other software to run your server
2. Install the MySQL service and install the server files(execute sql code in queue)
3. Change the version.ini file to corresponding game server info (ip, port)
4. Start both servers(gameserver&loginserver)
5. Start your launcher(it should connect to the ip/port which you described in the version.ini file)




[Downloads]

server files (Password: arfxzt93urg777L<@urc_/olIF943MiRoxsucksdicks)
rest in attachment

credits to megamax

@mods server files are too big to upload them.


Login server virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1427096077/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...4d18276f75c690

Game server virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1427096198/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...4bb77fbf89db04
LOGIN_SERVER_mpgh.net.rar52 KB · 364 downloads 1/59 malicious
GAME_SERVER_mpgh.net.rar66 KB · 324 downloads Clean
Could you help me I am lost XD I already added you on skype
So... did you try making a room, and starting the game... last time i tryed i could only get in to lobby, but couldnt buy anything, or start the game.
also what version of crossfire does this server use?
Link On gamefront not working ? please upload on other
Hey can you upload an other link? Thanks
Is there any database included? If so, I'll start adding the weapons on it so you can buy/sell anything!
(Note: didn't download yet, I'm unavailable to download atm :c)
Got it after like 1 hour lol
can you share again server files ?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us