Thanks

Just another hack expansion

i.imgur(.)com/N9IY9UC.jpg

Started this off as a few things added on to the Encode hack, but it's evolved into much more. I first added on a couple fun things like changing everyone's names, and making players send messages. But when every server I went to had hackers flying around, deleting inventories, giving everyone fly (fuck you guys, how do you not get bored of that after the first 5 minutes???), I decided to do a little vigilante justice.

On the left list box, you see all the items, but on the right list box is a list of all the players currently connected to the server. Clicking one of these names kicks them from the server, and I've been using that to kick players and send them a message that they've been banned. 9/10 times they don't come back because they really believe they've been banned. I haven't fixed the formatting to make all the buttons be neat and orderly. Most of the buttons you see visible (the things I added before starting my vigilante work) are all almost COMPLETELY available on this site. I also make sure to run every event call through a random spoofed player to avoid letting admins ban me. Unfortunately, they jump the gun and start banning each player that the events originate from.... but that's their own damn fault.

Kick Player - Kicks the player and sends string from "Reason" box into chat.
    Teleport to Sky - Clears Inventory and Teleports Players into the sky (to die)
    Hack Guilds - Moves every player into your guild, thus removing their ability to interact with their own conquered structures.
    Change Names - Changes everyone's name and makes them spam a message defined directly in the code
    Dethrone - Removes the current king from the throne, which sends the server message that the king has died, although they have not.
    MASS SEPPUKU - Every player kills themselves
    Give player Item - Give an individual an item as defined by the text boxes beside it (I prefer this to the big list anyways, could be adapted to give EVERY player the item if wanted).
    Change Name - Changes the target player's name to a new name
    PRAISE IT - Lol.

What I don't know how to do is send a message as that colored <Server> entity, perhaps by searching through all entities until it finds one that satisfies .isServer or whatever it was?

Automated kicking of players caught using fly/godmode/uberdamage hacks. I saw someone working on this and I REALLY want to try my own hand at it.

Banning. It's a dangerous tool, but it would be really satisfying to figure out how to properly ban a player.

-------------

What I'm pretty sure is possible that I haven't tried implementing yet is corrupting a player's data, or at least their inventory. I know for a fact you can corrupt their inventory by "adding" a malformed amount of an item to their inventory. Like if you put a character in the amount, you will lose a slot in your inventory. You could clear player's inventory, then spam add malformed events to corrupt their inventory. This is the reason many players have come up with the issue that some of their inventory slots don't work when using hacks. Relogging does not fix this, death does not either. I know that I can corrupt my own player data to crash myself, I wonder if I could find something to do it to others as well.

This was a bunch of thoughts, I'm late for something, I'll update later. I doubt I'll be releasing anything like kicking, ESPECIALLY not 1-click kicking with this list.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-20-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks
    Some great ideas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    i was looking forward on kicking Hackers when admins aren't on But i cant blame you, Not that many people think like me i guess.

Thanks
    Yeah working on an admin tool aswell using esp with options projected onto the player himself and a global list.

If your evaluating the events as i do: do no automated responses:

1. Teleport event is fired also when ppl die and spawn - same goes with the hide/unhide event.

2. Detecting speedhacks ist not a means of measuring one occasion since due to lag and bad clientside interpolation and prediction - some ppl warp by nature.

OFC you can detect the flyevents aswell as godmode and unusual damageevents - but to make it actually good you need a statistical approach over time for speed and dmg.

- - - Updated - - -

Thta's what i came up with till now - not all features are implemented in the GUI

The list shows names and ids and gives options like kill, clear inv, hide/unhide, capture/uncapture, torture with device, tp to, tp here, say as, kick and ban and scans and flags for godmode, fly, speedhack or damage hacks.

The esp aswell shows name and id and when clicking the + it expands to the above used options directly in the esp.

The guy lying in front of me is dead but used an automated script to hide/unhide everybody every second - rather annoying then interesting.
    Last edited by fisheyed; 03-28-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fisheyed View Post
    Yeah working on an admin tool aswell using esp with options projected onto the player himself and a global list.

Do you plan to share your source or work on it with more people? I really love the idea!
    As I mentioned in another thread, I love to spawn in things myself or a simple ESP but what happens atm "remove all gear", "spawn in million of mobs" and other server & fun destroying things are just not cool.....

Thanks
    OFC i would share this if there is interest - and if Update #7 is there - this won't work on officials anymore (i hope) so it could only be used on communityservers alpha 6.

For future stuff - it could become dangerous to develop this any further if they actually make use of AC/features now - because it's still "hacking".

Thanks
    Still worth a try is their even any custom made anticheat for the game yet? no wonder everyone flies around ..