Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Cool RoK Alpha 8 Release!

Hello, So today the developers of reign of kings released a update, which is Alpha 8. In the RoK discussion they posted which can be found here <a href="https://steamcommunity.com/app/344760/discussions/4/611701999529967071/?insideModal=1" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://steamcommunity.com/app/344760/discussions/4/611701999529967071/?insideModal=1</a>. They have supposedly added a auto-ban feature which bans you if your client DLL's don't match the servers then it will ban you. This is not set automatically but they can set it so you now have to be careful. "<font color="#00FFFF"><strong>- Added a setting in the config file to enable/disable auto-banning of suspected hackers (it is off by default, configure with caution)</strong></font>" They are also checking in on adding <strong><font color="#FF0000">VAC</font></strong> and or <strong><font color="#00FFFF">EAC</font></strong>. They have also added a ability for admins to TP users to other users, as well as TP users to them. I tried to sum up the update as much as I could. Im not the brightest skid on the street but I can certainly try. (PS: You may have to inject your hacks to get around the anti-cheat that is in place now. TY to this post <strong><font color="#EE82EE">(Not sure if this is reliable!)</font></strong> <a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=934798" target="_blank">https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=934798</a>. <br>
    <br>
    Thanks, and I wrote this @ 2 in the morning so please excuse my bad sentences and or grammar.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-28-2016 at 03:22 PM.
    Donator since 12-4-14
    Skid since 3-16-01

Thanks
    Reserving this post spot for Anticheat research information and circumvention techniques. Will edit this post with everything when I have it all ready. I will say this, I believe it is still possible to use modified Assembly-CSharp files.

Update: I have lightly documented all the anti-cheat updates that came in on Update 7/8. It is 3:30 AM at this moment, and I will do a proper post/edit of this when I awake with all the relevant information. I can tell you right now that we will definitely be able to continue to use Assembly-CSharp edits/modifications, and I will have a Proof of Concept when I wake up and edit this post with information.
    Last edited by devprogrammer112; 03-29-2015 at 04:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Alright can't wait to hear what you find!
    Donator since 12-4-14
    Skid since 3-16-01

Thanks
    injector doesnt 100% work because it checks later in game play, i mean u can log on and grief if thats what u do then log out, they wont catch u then restart the game and do it again someplace else, but u cant stay there longer then about 5 mins before it checks u again.

Also i dont think the .dll check is very accurate because it only banned me for a day, you would think if its 100% accurate that the ban would be hella longer or perm.
    Last edited by fantasyloops; 03-29-2015 at 04:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thank you for posting and helping.
    Donator since 12-4-14
    Skid since 3-16-01

Thanks
    yeah im more of a hacker that likes to build and help other i have been trying to defend against the griefing hackers but i lose cause they have the private hacks and i just got the open to the community ones. But if someone can make a hack defender kinda script id love that something that kills all animals in world stuff like that, give all godmode. oh if you dont know ill give u more info... GODMODE does not work anymore. at least not the admin one, you still recieve damage and get stuck and dont die u have to /suicide to get unstuck. thought id share that.

- - - Updated - - -

i just thought of somthing actually for the non griefers. u can still get ur items just log on give urself what u want fly someplace safe logout quit game and take out the .dll's that are in the manage folder and restart game. so u still win i guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The god mode doesn't work why?

Thanks
    devs messed with it

- - - Updated - - -

hack one might still work but the one admins get is trash and doesnt work just gets u stuck and still recieve damage. GODMODE BROKE