Thanks

I Want to buy an unranked csgo account for $5

I want to buy an unranked csgo account. I have $5 paypal. I can go first if trusted or we can use middleman.

add skype: x_insanity_x

Thanks
    you know how much CS:GO costs right? why the fuck would anyone sell a normal account for 5$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Your best option is to buy a copy from Russia and activate it on a steam account with a Russian VPN.

The way I've done it in the past is use a free VPN service like Tunnelbear and connect to the Russian server, log out of steam and create a new account. Then buy a CS:GO gift from a website like Kinguin. You'll get an email with your steam gift so all you need to do is activate it and then disconnect from the VPN and you have a CS:GO copy that works worldwide.

Thanks
    because someone might have enough in their steam wallet to buy one or has an abundance of accounts laying around which has no use to them, they can, in return get some real money out of it (some profit back). In case you didn't know, once you put money on your steam wallet, it cant be reverted, so basically its money lost.

- - - Updated - - -

I looked into what you said, although its a smart plan, there's an issue... or i'm just dumb xD when I tried a private vpn to make it seem like i was from russia, I was about to buy the CS:GO gift from kinguin, but the russian currency was priced up so that it was equivalent to it's original price in canadian $. either way I'll be paying the same amount just in different currency