CA Injector || By Rullez

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
CA Injector || By Rullez
Hello All,

Today I will Release My Injector for Combat arms!


Combat arms theme
-
" Use Undetected Hacks
"
-


How To use:

1 - Download And Thanks

2- Run The Injector As Administrator.
2.5 = Process = engine.exe

3- Browse for the Hack's Dll file.

4- Select Automatic or Manual Inject
Open Game As Administrator.

5- Enjoy!


Status : UNDETECTED

Code:
- Bug Fixed (Close After Injection )
- PNG Pictures 
- Bug Fixed ( process label )
-
Screenshot




Vírus Scan ---

Jotti.org
Vírus Total




" Thanks for Used "
-


CRÉDITS @Rullez
@
Approve @maddoggy00





Thanks
CA Inejctor_mpgh.net.rar929 KB · 1,358 downloads 31/56 malicious
Very nice! Downloaded and thanked <3
Good work....
nice program
Good work
Nice work man.
Looks, good but I'll have to say I'm still sticking to main "Extreme Injector" But its nice layout you've done there.
Good job, where did you wrote it ?
First of all, thank you for creating this.
My issue is that I am unable to get it to work for me
I've downloaded the app and extracted it. Open it as Admin. Windows 7
I type engine.exe into the process window and have tried both auto and manual injection...neither works for me.
I also browse for the hack.dll file and find nothing. Can someone PLEASE help me to get this injector working properly???
I'd be a very soldier then

Much appreciated!
Jim

this keeps happening, followed every step
Quote Originally Posted by jberg62 View Post
First of all, thank you for creating this.
My issue is that I am unable to get it to work for me
I've downloaded the app and extracted it. Open it as Admin. Windows 7
I type engine.exe into the process window and have tried both auto and manual injection...neither works for me.
I also browse for the hack.dll file and find nothing. Can someone PLEASE help me to get this injector working properly???
I'd be a very soldier then

Much appreciated!
Jim
Same Problem HERE I also unblocked it but still nothing
dosent work Failled Inject
i dont see the link to download
you need to browse what? i cannot inject
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?