Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Athiests, Why don't you believe in God?

I'm simply curious as to what defines a person's beliefs. What experiences if any made you come to the conclusion that God is not real? Feel free to provide as much information as possible. I love reading!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by max2574 View Post
    I'm simply curious as to what defines a person's beliefs. What experiences if any made you come to the conclusion that God is not real? Feel free to provide as much information as possible. I love reading!
    I love how people questions someone's else(s) belief, while have no sensible understanding of their own, what have the "Gods" done to make people believe them? What have Gods done to make people be better, be rid-of the illnesses, what have they done to stop wars around the world? Have done absolutely nothing, all they are doing is spread some bullshit / false belief and making them believe that they're everything, that they can fix everything while done nothing of the sorts, World War 1 was supposed to be the end of all wars, then for some reason World War 2 happened, not because of people wants, it was because God's wanted it, remember God of War (not the game, puppet) Ares? Yes, he is the sole reason of these idiotic stuff, don't tell people to waste stupid efforts on myth and garbage mythical instruments that are and/or will never be real.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

XHR (02-01-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Prove god is real

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Prove god is real
    Where did the small singularity from which the universe began according to the big bang theory? It's from God.

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Where did the small singularity from which the universe began according to the big bang theory? It's from God.
    If you believe an imagination / mythical beast/unknown, then clearly, you're not one with the reality and should come off from the clouds and be a down-earther.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

that's called the' Big Bang Theory and its a theory if you didn't catch the last word

so we are not even sure if it happened and but your statement connotes that it happened and the reason it happened was cuz of zGod??

Also i have no reason to believe in god because i never saw something which would prove it.

Lets say if it did exist

you don't even know if is God all loving or evil lunatic if it did exist?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No evidence = no existence

Thanks
    I don't belong to any religion and i belong to every , everything is possible you never know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Hollow View Post
    No evidence = no existence
    I bet that you believe or believed in something you couldnt explain or you had no evidence to proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post

If you believe an imagination / mythical beast/unknown, then clearly, you're not one with the reality and should come off from the clouds and be a down-earther.
    Funny how you are using the word "reality" as if it possible to proof that this is "realitly" , how do you define "reality" cause i think you should check that up and maybe think about it . You prob know the movie Matrix , how do you explain this theory : we live in a big matrix and the stuff that is called "religion" is reality , now have fun to prove that i am wrong with that theory , greetings ^^

- - - Updated - - -

I have another theory , it is a endless circle created by time , universe expands a looooooong time , then shrinks to the same , expands again , maybe the atoms are getting sorted the same way again and maybe i am writing this comment infintely , like i did before , and i will do it again , live your life how you think you want to live it again , you will prob do it someday. Or live it like you are happy with it , 1 Atom placed on another place and you have a different life , who knows. Like this theory actually proofs your point , since you don't know , it can be God , even if you proof it wrong , it isn't wrong cause we can't know everything , that is impossible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by XDFelixXP View Post
    I don't belong to any religion and i belong to every , everything is possible you never know.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet that you believe or believed in something you couldnt explain or you had no evidence to proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how you are using the word "reality" as if it possible to proof that this is "realitly" , how do you define "reality" cause i think you should check that up and maybe think about it . You prob know the movie Matrix , how do you explain this theory : we live in a big matrix and the stuff that is called "religion" is reality , now have fun to prove that i am wrong with that theory , greetings ^^

- - - Updated - - -

I have another theory , it is a endless circle created by time , universe expands a looooooong time , then shrinks to the same , expands again , maybe the atoms are getting sorted the same way again and maybe i am writing this comment infintely , like i did before , and i will do it again , live your life how you think you want to live it again , you will prob do it someday. Or live it like you are happy with it , 1 Atom placed on another place and you have a different life , who knows. Like this theory actually proofs your point , since you don't know , it can be God , even if you proof it wrong , it isn't wrong cause we can't know everything , that is impossible.
    I am not going to waste my time and effort trying to explain shit to an intellectual, get the fuck out of here with this brain dead argument that we're living in matrix.

Achievements:

Thanks

I am not going to waste my time and effort trying to explain shit to an intellectual, get the fuck out of here with this brain dead argument that we're living in matrix.
    I did not say we do , i just set up a theory and want you to prove it , you have the theory that you live in reality and religion is just useless fantasy stuff. It is not brain dead , it is actually a funny way to tell you to be more open to stuff you can't imagine.

I said theory , i want you to think about it , prove me wrong if you can , you can't bro ^^.

Maybe i should use another argument : you believe in what your senses tell you , you know there are illusions or mental dissorders that makes you see things others can't see. Now explain how should i decide wether it is real or not if my senses tell me something is real or not. I could see pink elephants and others don't , so i have to believe they are not existing if others tell me. Or i just believe they exists while others do not , so they are existing. religion explained , you just believe in different things , you never know if it is real , your brain can fool you , and maybe you get fooled thinking there isn't something like god ^^
    Last edited by XDFelixXP; 11-30-2020 at 04:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I did not say we do , i just set up a theory and want you to prove it , you have the theory that you live in reality and religion is just useless fantasy stuff. It is not brain dead , it is actually a funny way to tell you to be more open to stuff you can't imagine.

I said theory , i want you to think about it , prove me wrong if you can , you can't bro ^^.

Maybe i should use another argument : you believe in what your senses tell you , you know there are illusions or mental dissorders that makes you see things others can't see. Now explain how should i decide wether it is real or not if my senses tell me something is real or not. I could see pink elephants and others don't , so i have to believe they are not existing if others tell me. Or i just believe they exists while others do not , so they are existing. religion explained , you just believe in different things , you never know if it is real , your brain can fool you , and maybe you get fooled thinking there isn't something like god ^^
    Well, since you seem to be extremely delusional with the fact that I verbally let you know that I do not want to proceed with this brain dead discussion, yet here you are, keeping this on and on because your autistic self wouldn't be happy with the answers given.

So, let me make this clear to you, if God, Jesus or what the fuck ever were to exist, then why the fuck the people who pray for someone to get better, don't get better, uh? For example, if someone who has a cancer/tumor, and their family member prayed for Gods to "fix" it, then how come their prayers aren't being answered for?

BECAUSE THEY AREN'T FUCKING REAL! there, easy answer. And us living in Matrix? I fucking KEKED, don't use movie that is based on FICTION as an argument.

Achievements:

Thanks

Well, since you seem to be extremely delusional with the fact that I verbally let you know that I do not want to proceed with this brain dead discussion, yet here you are, keeping this on and on because your autistic self wouldn't be happy with the answers given.

So, let me make this clear to you, if God, Jesus or what the fuck ever were to exist, then why the fuck the people who pray for someone to get better, don't get better, uh? For example, if someone who has a cancer/tumor, and their family member prayed for Gods to "fix" it, then how come their prayers aren't being answered for?

BECAUSE THEY AREN'T FUCKING REAL! there, easy answer. And us living in Matrix? I fucking KEKED, don't use movie that is based on FICTION as an argument.
    Calling me delusional and autistic , nice. to start things off , i think you are braindead like i used matrix as a example not an argument , i explained my argument and you clearly can'T find an answer to that hiding behind insults , pathetic. And it is also PATHETIC that you argument with "prayers" , what the hell is this , just cause sombody does not get healed after his/her/its family praied so , doesn't mean god does not exist , that is the god damn weakest argument ever. Like maybe you should read my posts again before answering such garbage.

Bruh , you know religion is not there for your own effort , religion gives hope to ppl cause they are scared of what is happening or going to happen.
    Religion is constructed on fear , but just cause you don't get cured from cancer after praying , does not say that god is not existing. I will pray to your brain that I will win 83538539859385893589€ in the next 4 sec , if i don't get the money you have none LMAO.

have a nice day you 3-dimensional based human xd ,

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I use another example , i have mental health problems , over 3 months i was in constantly fear of dying , every day , all day long , couldn't move or walk properly , I was "paralized" by fear , i didn't eat and almost died from that. I was believing that i would day any second , i did not sleep cause i thought i would die. I was completly fucked up , now am back to a pretty normal , healthy , strong life. But i want to tell you something , my believe was not true , i was not dying. I think you just fear to think about that stuff , you are clearly trying to explain the world by logic , by your senses , something that does not make sense or is not logic , does not belong in your mind. I am clearly not a religious person , i don't go to church , i don't believe in something like the bible/koran/tora , like those books are written by humans.

Now here is a question: You probably believe in the "Big bang theory" , now maybe you explain to me , what was before this "big bang" , where does the universe originate from?

Or answer to this : where does the matter go when it is sucked in a black hole?

Or : You know Dark matter? Maybe search this up if you don't but explain it to me , how does that look like /how does it smell / how does it taste / how does it feel , and how do you feel about the fact that you can'T answer this question?

Sometimes (especially when i am really really tired and need some sleep) I am like :"is that real what is happening rn cause it doesnt feel like it is real", when you dream the stuff that is happening can feel real , your brain can joke you my dear , maybe I am not real , maybe this conversation is not real , maybe your own brain just thinks you talk bullshit and i am just a part of it , you only "know" that this is real because you believe in it , your believe in reality sets you on the same level as ppl believing in god , cause god is part of realty in their believe and since you believe in the existancy of ppl believing in god , you also believe in god ^^.
    Last edited by XDFelixXP; 11-30-2020 at 04:20 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XDFelixXP For This Useful Post:

CYBERPVNK (12-07-2020),Wpanda (12-01-2020)

Thanks
    For those who don't believe in God simply because there is no hard evidence, I get where ur coming from but hear me out. I'd rather talk it out open minded than just yelling back and forth, with nothing accomplished.

Believing in God is based on faith and faith alone, if there is UNDENIABLE evidence that God exists that just ruins the entire point of trusting God, because you basically have no choice but to believe in the concept of a higher being, therefore its basically the Gold digger mentality.
    Even if God had revealed himself to everyone in the universe there would still be people who don't trust him or wont humble themselves to him.

I'm Ex-Atheist, in case you believe I havent done my research on both sides.

The ultimate question is whether a person has the willingness to believe in God or not.
    As in Having willingness I mean taking the time out to do unbiased research.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wpanda For This Useful Post:

XDFelixXP (12-02-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    bla bla bla
    Indeed, I do believe big bang theory

Achievements:

Thanks

Indeed, I do believe big bang theory
    nice then you surlely can answer my question : what comes before that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast