Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

WTF IS WITH THIS WORD -> "NOOB"

To anyone how uses or has used the word "noob" at anytime past present and of course future!

May your arse fester and break out under your armpit, so that you have to take off your shirt to have a SHIT!

And to anyone who thinks that it will be funny to reply by saying "NOOB" or any other clever variant.... STOP AND THINK FOR A MOMENT....... is that the best you can come up with? are u a so called "noob" you must have been at some stage unless you were born in the fucking matrix...

In closing

Users of the word "NOOB" are ____________ well i will let you guys fill in the BLANK for me... sould be interesting to see the responses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Common sense

DAGATH = Noob
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Who uses noob? If someone is new to something and/or sucks major cock. I Just call them a dagath

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lmao at the top two posters.

Well noob,new,Newbie is a slang term for a newcomer to an Internet activity, for example online gaming. It can also be used to indicate an individual inexperienced in any other activity. It can have derogatory connotations, but is also often used for descriptive purposes only, without a value judgment.

History of the word noob

The word newbie is a variant of 'new boy' and comes from British public school and military slang.In the 1960s the term "newbie" also had a limited usage among U.S. troops in the Vietnam War as a slang term for a new man in a unit. Its earliest known usage on the Internet may have been on the U***** newsgroup talk.bizarre. The term is believed to have entered online usage by 1981.

Variants of noob

Coming from an oral tradition, the term has variant spellings, including "newbee" (e.g. Los Angeles Times of August 1985: "It had to do with newbees. I could be wrong on the spelling, but newbees are the rookies among the Blue Angels...").

Internet usage of the full spelling of "newbie" has not been as widely used as shortened forms. A common variant is "n00b" or "noob", in many cases a negative term where it degradingly refers to users who disrupt other users. Other spellings include "newb", "nub", "nooblet", "n00blet", or any version of these written in Leet. The leet variation, n00b, with two zeros replacing the letter 'o' was accepted as a word in the English language lexicon by the Global Language Monitor on June 10, 2009.

Although there are many terms for the variation of "Newbie", each term in itself has its own meaning. Newbie, in the gaming world is referred to someone who is a rookie, or beginner at the chosen game. "Noob" is directed at someone who plays the game, but doesn't quite understand it and is inexperienced with what to do. "Nub" is someone who plays regularly but in plain terms, sucks.

If someone is considered Leet, "1337" or "l33t" then they are generally high ranked players who understand what they are doing. They are acknowledged in the gaming community, and are the best of what they do in-game.

Each variation has different meanings.

Remember google is your friend by you not knowing this makes you a noob Thx

Thanks
    I'm a noob.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    I'm a noob.
    At GFX? /agree <3
    Last edited by TeamBetterthanTeamSA; 11-15-2009 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.-

i WAS born in the fucking matrix. You got a problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Are you an idiot??? clearly i know what it means how ever my point is that every one is a "noob" at some stage so where does it end? when the noob is not a noob and then uses the word noob to berate other so called noobs. because they were branded noob in the first place.

Noob is a word for IDIOTS who feel a little (very little) twitch between there legs, dont know how to be normal people an choose instead to satisfy them selves with the current internet buzz word for new people. I was playing BF heros the other day and a guy called me a noob... he was lv 3 and me 12??? if the word noob ever had any meaning it has long since been lost by ALL the IDIOTS kids who use it.

Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    Lmao at the top two posters.

Well noob,new,Newbie is a slang term for a newcomer to an Internet activity, for example online gaming. It can also be used to indicate an individual inexperienced in any other activity. It can have derogatory connotations, but is also often used for descriptive purposes only, without a value judgment.

History of the word noob

The word newbie is a variant of 'new boy' and comes from British public school and military slang.In the 1960s the term "newbie" also had a limited usage among U.S. troops in the Vietnam War as a slang term for a new man in a unit. Its earliest known usage on the Internet may have been on the U***** newsgroup talk.bizarre. The term is believed to have entered online usage by 1981.

Variants of noob

Coming from an oral tradition, the term has variant spellings, including "newbee" (e.g. Los Angeles Times of August 1985: "It had to do with newbees. I could be wrong on the spelling, but newbees are the rookies among the Blue Angels...").

Internet usage of the full spelling of "newbie" has not been as widely used as shortened forms. A common variant is "n00b" or "noob", in many cases a negative term where it degradingly refers to users who disrupt other users. Other spellings include "newb", "nub", "nooblet", "n00blet", or any version of these written in Leet. The leet variation, n00b, with two zeros replacing the letter 'o' was accepted as a word in the English language lexicon by the Global Language Monitor on June 10, 2009.

Although there are many terms for the variation of "Newbie", each term in itself has its own meaning. Newbie, in the gaming world is referred to someone who is a rookie, or beginner at the chosen game. "Noob" is directed at someone who plays the game, but doesn't quite understand it and is inexperienced with what to do. "Nub" is someone who plays regularly but in plain terms, sucks.

If someone is considered Leet, "1337" or "l33t" then they are generally high ranked players who understand what they are doing. They are acknowledged in the gaming community, and are the best of what they do in-game.

Each variation has different meanings.

Remember google is your friend by you not knowing this makes you a noob Thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Suck a dick Choob
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by DAGATH View Post
    Are you an idiot??? clearly i know what it means how ever my point is that every one is a "noob" at some stage so where does it end? when the noob is not a noob and then uses the word noob to berate other so called noobs. because they were branded noob in the first place.

Noob is a word for IDIOTS who feel a little (very little) twitch between there legs, dont know how to be normal people an choose instead to satisfy them selves with the current internet buzz word for new people. I was playing BF heros the other day and a guy called me a noob... he was lv 3 and me 12??? if the word noob ever had any meaning it has long since been lost by ALL the IDIOTS kids who use it.
    you acted like you did not know so no im not a idiot i was posting the meaning to help you choob noob fag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ur clearly showing BOUNDLESS intelligence....

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Suck a dick Choob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Eh maybe read the post properly... its in english after all... maybe u can get another quote from wikipeadia to help you out...

you acted like you did not know so no im not a idiot i was posting the meaning to help you choob noob fag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ur clearly showing BOUNDLESS intelligence....
    pretty big words did you use google

Eh maybe read the post properly... its in english after all... maybe u can get another quote from wikipeadia to help you out...
    your a tard pls reframe from useing the internet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    be original FFS ur boring me.

pretty big words did you use google

your a tard pls reframe from useing the internet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow