[News] All Play4Free titles shut down this summer, June 14th
This summer, 2015, all games using the Play4Free model will be shut down.
This includes Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free, Need For Speed World & FIFA World.
The Funds payment system will also go, so be sure to spend your last Funds and have fun for the 3 months still ahead before the shutdown.
This will then ofcource mean that their respective sections will be closed here on MPGH. So I would also like to thank all the acive people in these game sections and wish you all luck on finding new games to play.
It has been fun 6 years. Thank you everyone. I'll be going over to Steam now.
Sources:
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/...php?tid=505380
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/...627#pid1985627
https://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/52361
http://www.ea.com/news/update-on-a-f...-play-pc-games
This includes Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free, Need For Speed World & FIFA World.
The Funds payment system will also go, so be sure to spend your last Funds and have fun for the 3 months still ahead before the shutdown.
This will then ofcource mean that their respective sections will be closed here on MPGH. So I would also like to thank all the acive people in these game sections and wish you all luck on finding new games to play.
It has been fun 6 years. Thank you everyone. I'll be going over to Steam now.
Sources:
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/...php?tid=505380
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/...627#pid1985627
https://world.needforspeed.com/news/article/52361
http://www.ea.com/news/update-on-a-f...-play-pc-games