• YES

5 45.45%
  • NO

6 54.55%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

MPGH needs to be a bit more informative?

Sorry to be a complete choob, but people need to know whats going on. I don't care what it takes. You can hire an update mod for all I care. I see people all the time, asking whats going on with the pub and if it's going to be fixed. I know Dave is busy and all, I'm not really asking him to do it. For example, when there was a thread up by whitten, saying the pub will be released tomorrow. Apparently the coder left last minute, but nobody knew. People were posting crazy spam threads nonstop for quite a long time. None of the mods said anything about the pub for days. I think there should be some kind of informative mod(anybody will do it to have a cool title). Yes or No?
    FREE VIP!!!

[IMG]https://i656.photobucke*****m/albums/uu290/theexploited1/dontsassme.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    no i dont like it the sites good as it is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I just would like to know whats going on with mpgh sometimes. There is no possible way to get an answer.
    FREE VIP!!!

[IMG]https://i656.photobucke*****m/albums/uu290/theexploited1/dontsassme.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    That's basically what Dave, Arun, Endrit, Liz, and Obama already do... No need for an "Official Poster". Plus it's hard enough to get the coders to work, let alone have someone be on almost 24/7 to post every little bit of news.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

Thanks
    Id do it though lol, im on like every day no matter what... And I myself sometimes wonder whats up with the updates...

It seems like a good idea... like let the mods do their stuff, and have a separate person to do it to take a small load off the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Boys and girls, this is what we call a retard.

Thanks
    I think it is a good idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    this is the EXACT reason i want to be a minion.

If you notice from reading ALL posts from mods/minions about something a noob is doing, just about every single post they make to correct a noob is sarcastic, misleading, rude, flaming, or something else thats just the opposite of helpful.

-XpliCitt- and Obama are the ONLY mods/minions i can even think of that has never given a bad response to some noob who messed up on a common mistake.

ALL other minions/mods get frustrated just because they have to say the same thing OVER and OVER, yet what they dont realize is that its NEVER the same noob asking the same question twice.

Each time they repeat the rules to somebody 9 times out of 10 its not even remotely close to being a repeat answer, because they didnt give the answer to that person. yet they still feel upset with having to do it and get rude with them and LITERALLY drive people away from MPGH simply because the mods/minions have no patience and basically treat new members as if they were lepers.

its bullshit that so many have been able to get away with doing such shit. and i'll give you a good example..

stumpy.. thats all i gotta say.. if anybody has had files approved by stumpy and didnt get it exactly correct with the first post, then you know exactly what i mean.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    your just making this thread because you want to be this "informative mod"

Thanks
    you wont get the spot even if they do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
    your just making this thread because you want to be this "informative mod"
    i'll vote for him.. he's the one that said it in that way.. and by informative im pretty sure he means not just a mod that reads threads and posts replies to them, but mods/minions that constantly start or edit threads to keep people updated.

like -XpliCitt- did with his release thread.. he didnt start a new thread, he updated it over and over until he got to the final build.. which actually if he was to do the same thing about Dave's pub, he'd get so many thanks and so much respect for it it'd be unreal.

@-XpliCitt-!

MAKE A THREAD ABOUT DAVE'S PUBLIC HACK AND STICKY THE BITCH. GIVE EVERYDAY UPDATED INFO ABOUT THE DAMN THING SO PEOPLE CAN KNOW HOW TO USE IT, WHATS IN IT, AND ALL THAT. THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD OUT ABOUT HOW TO GET IT TO WORK FOR VISTA, SO IF MORE OF THOSE THREADS WERE TO POP UP YOU CAN POST THEM AND TELL PEOPLE TO TRY THEIR IDEAS

i like the idea.. what do you think J?
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I'm a Coder But I talked to Dave and I don't know why he is not making me Coder?? I showed my Work to.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post

If you notice from reading ALL posts from mods/minions about something a noob is doing, just about every single post they make to correct a noob is sarcastic, misleading, rude, flaming, or something else thats just the opposite of helpful.

-XpliCitt- and Obama are the ONLY mods/minions i can even think of that has never given a bad response to some noob who messed up on a common mistake.

ALL other minions/mods get frustrated just because they have to say the same thing OVER and OVER, yet what they dont realize is that its NEVER the same noob asking the same question twice.

Each time they repeat the rules to somebody 9 times out of 10 its not even remotely close to being a repeat answer, because they didnt give the answer to that person. yet they still feel upset with having to do it and get rude with them and LITERALLY drive people away from MPGH simply because the mods/minions have no patience and basically treat new members as if they were lepers.

its bullshit that so many have been able to get away with doing such shit. and i'll give you a good example..

stumpy.. thats all i gotta say.. if anybody has had files approved by stumpy and didnt get it exactly correct with the first post, then you know exactly what i mean.

your mouth is really hungry for some cock right now, isnt it

Thanks
    @tom_alle , because ur inactive fucker

you probably wont even reply to this ur so inactive

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Warpath, you know how the hierarchy works right? Xplicit helps out in CA, which is one of the only sections you're in
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post

Someone who finally feels the same way I do...
    Sadly the minion applications don't exactly give insight on the personality and willingness to help of the actual person.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast