Thread: SHARING A GAME

Thanks

Lightbulb SHARING A GAME

Hello , i would like to ask something .So let's say i got 2 accounts . The main and the alternative. If i share CS:GO with the alternative account ( on the same computer ) and hack from it and get banned , i will have been banned on the main account aswell ?

Thanks
    If youre referring to the family account sharing then yes. Both accounts are playing on the same key. If this wasnt the case then no one would need to buy smurf csgo accounts to hack on would they? So if lets say you thought hacking on a a secondary account that you were sharing with would stop your main from getting vac banned then you are highly mistaken. I can't confirm if your main will get banned from all vac servers like when you play on your main but it will most certainly be banned from playing on csgo vac protected servers. Never cheat on your main or any account you do want to lose.
    Last edited by mikey757; 04-30-2015 at 10:39 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey757 View Post
    If youre referring to the family account sharing then yes. Both accounts are playing on the same key. If this wasnt the case then no one would need to buy smurf csgo accounts to hack on would they? So if lets say you thought hacking on a a secondary account that you were sharing with would stop your main from getting vac banned then you are highly mistaken. I can't confirm if your main will get banned from all vac servers like when you play on your main but it will most certainly be banned from playing on csgo vac protected servers. Never cheat on your main or any account you do want to lose.
    Ahh okey , you covered me , thanks a lot man