Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Anybody here try shrooms?

First time i tried was 2 weeks ago.... Best night of my life honestly way better than alcohol or weed anyday.

thoughts or expediences?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Always wanted to try it, just one time. My friends have done it though. One of them thought he was climbing a mountain, while it was a random car, and one got lost in a wall. Sounds really fun
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
    Always wanted to try it, just one time. My friends have done it though. One of them thought he was climbing a mountain, while it was a random car, and one got lost in a wall. Sounds really fun
    Don't understand how people get that lost in a trip. I have ate hydro over 7 time and never experienced anything even remotely close to thinking an object is something else.

The most I have done in one sitting (hydro not field) is 4 grams and I tripped so hard that I couldn't move for 30 minutes. During that time I was sitting at a park bench with my head down, staring at the floor because it looked like lava flowing towards my feet.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    never experienced anything even remotely close to thinking an object is something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    it looked like lava flowing towards my feet.
    Maybe you're just really good with drugs?
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    I was asleep at a party cause I was drunk and someone put some kinda drug (pretty sure it was acid) on my tonge. When I woke up I looked in the mirror and my pupils were huge. I woke up the next day and felt amazing!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    First time i tried was 2 weeks ago.... Best night of my life honestly way better than alcohol or weed anyday.

thoughts or expediences?
    I have done shrooms twice actually my friends and i ordered them to my boarding school (like 4 months ago) through evolution (rip) and i took em in a monday and had a awesome 5 hour trip. I did throw up 3 hours into the trip and it felt terrible. Also jacking off was impossible. I stood in my room and danced and sang for like an hour doe. If ur wondering i took liberty caps and liquid psylocobin from tripwithscience (u can find him in any darknet site)
    I took lsd twice. First time was in january. I was high and i just decided to yolo it cuz i brought it some tabs for my dealer and he let me keep 2. I took it (it was 100 ug). First hour or so i was very paitient and it was slowly taking effect, in like 3 hours after i took it i started with this very energetic and just great feeling. I locked myself in my room and played a song on repeat for 12 whole hours! It lasted soo long. But just like shrooms the next day felt sooooo weird. Others kinda similar drugs i took are oxycodone, xanax, and mdma which was like 89% pure but it was fine. My friend eric and i are going to a music fest in canada and we are gonna get some Pcp or peyote. Im attaching a pic of my lsd its cherub angel.
    If ur wondering i got my lsd from cali connection in agora
    Last edited by Jov; 05-02-2015 at 10:49 PM.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I fucking it shroomes like fucking candy bruh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Dexxies and bud go hand in hand.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    I've tried them few times, mainly positive experiences from them. They really your perspective to your life, what is important and what you should pay attention to, like your lifestyle, health, relationships.

I recommend to take psychedelics seriously, they are not party drugs (although some people do use them as such). Make sure the "set and setting" is good, so that you don't take it in the wrong environment or crowd that could cause you anxiety and that you aren't in middle of stresfull situation in your life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
    Maybe you're just really good with drugs?
    Thinking that a car is a fucking mountain is just retarded. What I saw was the patterns in the concrete flowing down towards my feet and the best way to describe that is lava flow. I didn't see lava at all or anything lava color.

Don't try to say I contradicted myself, cause I don't do that.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016