Thanks

Kauaii Ban Appeal

Since April 27 my Skype was jacked without my notice. I highly apologize for all people that was caused by this such as being scammed. All history was cleared so I can not tell who was been affected by this the only way I could tell is by my database. We might be having a new person to partner help us run our service due the high amount of customers. We appreciate your patience and I had warned everyone while my Skype was jacked as well several forums were somehow accessible and I could not have access to. Our service should be 10 more better than it already was! We as well working on a auto mated system for a website, we’ve been several times offered to sell our service but deals were declined and amount were $10,000 to $20,000 offers, but we’re having some partnerships soon to help us make our service support faster than ever before. We highly appreciate your time and patience for us to recover everything back still not everything is back we’re catching up though.

I was not able to take control due the big mess that had happend neither would I be able to log into my MPGH account I highly apologize for this posting this to show am no where to be placed as a scammer. For anyone that was caused by this I would be to offer some help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Claiming to be "hacked" doesn't absolve you of any wrongs or misdoings that happen under your account. You are ultimately responsible for your own account security. Not being on top of your own accounts to limit damage doesn't seem to be a quality that would make you an ideal candidate to return to the forums, and giving vague excuses that you weren't able to access the forums to warn people or didn't know your Skype was jacked, simply & plainly sound like bullshit.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Caves (05-16-2015),[SMA] Paradise` (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Claiming to be "hacked" doesn't absolve you of any wrongs or misdoings that happen under your account. You are ultimately responsible for your own account security. Not being on top of your own accounts to limit damage doesn't seem to be a quality that would make you an ideal candidate to return to the forums, and giving vague excuses that you weren't able to access the forums to warn people or didn't know your Skype was jacked, simply & plainly sound like bullshit.
    I wouldn't offer help if this was all planned.. including I don't see any scam reports a part the posts. I'd be either way glad if my account just back and my thread which offers Amazon or whatever to be junked and allow me to re post it once I hit 500 posts or 1000 something.. I really wanna show am not where to be a scammer that what annoys me the most otherwise I'd not take my time to solve stuff if I was to be a scammer.

Thanks
    Bumping my thread..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Out of my control, ultimately it's up to the middlemen, but I have a feeling they don't want someone who caused enough damage to the marketplace, so I'm going to mark this as closed.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON