Thanks

Selling EpicDuel Beta Account - Cheap!

Hi everyone,

I am selling an old beta account of mine, level 32. It has the beta and gamma achievements which are now ultra-rare. This account also has a few other rare achievements such as World Domination and Flag Captured.

The account isn't worth much, it has around 1K wins. 1K credits, not need to worry about that - as earning credits will be extremely easy on this account because I haven't done any missions on it at all - from my calculations, you can make 100K-150K credits by completing every missions.

This account is a Tech Mage - and I can assure you that Tech Mages are one of the best classes at the moment. And, with the recent update - Tech Mages have received a huge buff in regards to PvP battles.

I am willing to sell this account for 2.5K (4K Artix Points) or 5K varium (7000 Artix Points), maybe even 1250 variums which is 2000 Artix Points.

I am also willing to sell a few low-level accounts (Tactical Mercenary, and a few others), along with this.

I hope to hear from someone soon!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ill buy it, but can you provide pictures of the character?

Thanks
    Hi HotPixels,

If you don't mind. I believe you may have to purchase a gift certificate for me, perhaps on Rixty. Unfortunately I cannot post images due to the restrictions placed by MPGH which doesn't allow low-levels to post links/images. Do you happen to have Skype? or any other way I can contact you? Email perhaps? Again, you do not have to worry about how to obtain credits on EpicDuel - you may do all the missions which are extremely easy.

I also have other accounts such as a tactical mercenary - however it is a low-level. I have also got another level 28 tech mage. This level 28 has an ultra-rare bike. I am selling all three of these account for ONE price. Either 4000 Artix Points or 7000 Artix Points - we can negotiate.

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Last edited by Logiical; 05-16-2015 at 06:37 AM.

Thanks
    Still selling, really cheap! Remember - all three accounts for ONE price. That is 4000 Artix Points - but we can negotiate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Logiical View Post
    Still selling, really cheap! Remember - all three accounts for ONE price. That is 4000 Artix Points - but we can negotiate.
    Please give me the char id or provide screenshots of items, thankyou.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i seen what you said, but i really need to see what your account has, or you can just add my skype (kiramaza) and show me some stuff.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zydrate4 View Post
    Please give me the char id or provide screenshots of items, thankyou.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i seen what you said, but i really need to see what your account has, or you can just add my skype (kiramaza) and show me some stuff.
    Hello,

I have sent you a request on Skype. We may continue our negotiation via Skype.

Thanks!