Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Teaching how to code

So I am offering to teach anybody who's interested the basics of the now famous
    and pretty wide-used .NET langauge, C#.
    I'll be using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition as the main IDE.

My personal records:
    • 5 Years of experience
    • Done several programs (like GSC Compiler and the new one in my sig).
    • Created several free programs for users on MPGH.
    • Pretty known in the programming section ?

I'll be focusing on the following materials:
    • Introducing you to the C# syntax.
    • Helping you along to get your first program done.
    • Teaching fundamental concepts like lists, string formatting and event handling.
    • Getting you deeper on the objects and how to implement a base class, etc.
    • Getting you along with basic Sockets operations and HTTP communication.
    • Introducing you to the basic Drawing and IO functions.

There's NO NEED to know anything about programming earlier, you will get everything that you need to know in no time !

PLEASE NOTE THAT INSTEAD OF TEACHING YOU BORING STUFF AND GIVING AWAY FREE CODE I WILL MAKE YOU GUYS TO WORK FOR YOUR SHIT, I WILL BE GUIDING YOU ALONG YOUR WAY SO YOU GUYS WILL EVENTUALLY LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND BUILD YOUR OWN CONCEPTS IN SUCH A WAY THAT IS EASIER TO UNDERSTAND FOR YOU.

MIGHT SOUND RUBBISH ?
    Give it a try ! I GUARANTEE YOU WILL GET ALONG VERY WELL ON WHAT YOU DO !

Prices:
    $3- Hourly Lesson
    $30 - Chapter Cover
    $45 - Additional Bonuses Subscription (You will receive any kind of bonus lessons that are available or that will be soon)
    $50 - Monthly Subscription (1 hour per day)

Anyways we will discuss everything that you want on Skype, my name is: elio.decolli !
    For smartphone users I am also available on Kik, PM me for further details.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to **Seals** For This Useful Post:

DevBukkitz (03-15-2017),Silent (05-27-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Whats your skype...?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    howlong do you expect it will take to teach someone how to make their own mod for a game?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Codie View Post
    howlong do you expect it will take to teach someone how to make their own mod for a game?
    I assume that by the word "mod" you mean a certain type of hack or game modification such as crack or anything which will manipulate the game's binaries. Anyways, without the basics it is impossible, I would suggest you to aim for the basic concepts which will provide you a better understanding of how programs works, thus allow you to go deeper into coding.
    When I first started coding I wanted to make my own hack, but trust me I've learned my lesson so should you...DO NOT WASTE TIME ON THINKING ABOUT MAKING A MOD WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS.

I can assure you that you will learn the basics in a short period of time with this course and after even a shorter time you could then proceed to a lower level language such as C++ and focus on game hacking. It WON'T TAKE LONG if you know the basics. That's why I focus only on them.

Thanks
    So when you talk about making basic things, what are some basic things you could do with programming that you'll be teaching?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    So when you talk about making basic things, what are some basic things you could do with programming that you'll be teaching?
    You can go for chatting programs, text editors, music players, directory browsers, advanced web browsers, some kind of servers, pretty much everything as long as it doesn't require a special area of programming. Name it and I will tell you if you can or cannot. You know after building up some solid concepts about how things works you can just figure it out by yourself a way to solve your own difficulties.
    But like if you want a P2P client for instance you should go and read about P2P protocols and how it works and how to implement it programmatically, but you really cannot do it without the basics once again so yeah...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    You can go for chatting programs, text editors, music players, directory browsers, advanced web browsers, some kind of servers, pretty much everything as long as it doesn't require a special area of programming. Name it and I will tell you if you can or cannot. You know after building up some solid concepts about how things works you can just figure it out by yourself a way to solve your own difficulties.
    But like if you want a P2P client for instance you should go and read about P2P protocols and how it works and how to implement it programmatically, but you really cannot do it without the basics once again so yeah...
    So I can basically make apps and stuff?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    So I can basically make apps and stuff?
    Yes! Let's just say that this opens the port to a whole new world of possibilities. Hell why not even one day soon you will be getting profit from your work? That's something really interesting about these days that we live in, everybody expects something new! I mean if you have the ideals, the guts and everything that you need to make a very useful app, you can really make such an amount of profit from it (and even have a lot of fun while coding, trust me) that you cannot even imagine. But to do so you need a strong concept about the fundamental principles of coding. As I've said before I focus on the basics only because they're the most important part of everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    bumpy bump.
    Service is still available for anybody interested.

EDIT:
    UPDATE: CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. THERE'S NO LIMIT ON THE ACTUAL CHAPTERS THAT YOU CAN LEARN, IF YOU FAIL TO LEARN SOMETHING WE WILL GO BACK AND TEACH IT AGAIN UNTIL YOU GET IT STUCK IN YOUR HEAD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I already have experience with java, vb, php and abit of c#, there's a few specific questions I wanted to ask you. Would you charge for that? It might prove helpful to us both

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by iScopeXx View Post
    I already have experience with java, vb, php and abit of c#, there's a few specific questions I wanted to ask you. Would you charge for that? It might prove helpful to us both
    Depends, let's talk on skype...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    +Vouch, started my first lesson today! Taught me alot and was very happy to help despite my lack of knowledge and more than likely how frustrating I was! I would recommend this guy, I feel like I learned so much from just an hour.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    UPDATE: SINCE I NEED TO COVER UP THE BANK ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE WHICH IS ~$1.3 PRICES WILL BE CHANGED AS THE FOLLOWS:
    $5/Chapter
    $1/Hour

- - - Updated - - -

Service is still available. Anybody interested we could take this thing even deeper and organize online meetings so it would be easier for you guys to learn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Very interesting! Will probably use you soon

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast