Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Exclamation RED from GTA FORCE

Everything that is blacked out is to protect my E-Mail info and to prevent my MPGH account from getting a strike from having a web address on it.

Just wanted to share how fucking moronic the developer(s) ("red" in this case) of the GTA FORCE menu are. The E-Mail I sent wasn't to warn them about this problem of theirs because they already obviously knew, I just wanted to see their response.

I want to address a few things...

Support for what? How to install it or some shit? I'll stick to a simple google search rather than pay $20.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of these options work perfectly fine (for me at least) on both revision 1.0 and 2.5.1 cracked, so I guess RED is doing something wrong.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still does not explained why this gets cracked every other revision and why you are still charging $20 without being able to fix it.

Lastly, this makes no sense at all unless you are referring to the FREE version as the cracked version, but then you are just contradicting yourself and sound stupid as fuck or you meant to say PAID and were just thinking FREE because you bring in FREE money from your shit.

What does everyone else think about this?

Feel free mods to move/close this if it is in the wrong section, I was 50/50 on either putting it here or in discussions but it relates to the menu so I figured the main GTAV Hacks & Cheats would be appropriate.
    Last edited by unsub; 05-27-2015 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Spacers

It's not a fucking game...

Thanks
    My thoughts: This is in the wrong section like 95% of other discussion oriented threads. But regardless he sounds like someone who is trying to lie to others and himself. From what I understand he has an active group of 200+ on Skype. At 20$ per copy thats over 4,000$ in profit (thanks to a friend for infos). I would tell any lie I could to secure that type of fast income lol.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Khyy For This Useful Post:

iamsmokey (05-27-2015),Lunatic (05-27-2015),unsub (05-27-2015)

Thanks
    payed menus are trash. thats why i attempt to crack them

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post

Everything that is blacked out is to protect my E-Mail info and to prevent my MPGH account from getting a strike from having a web address on it.

Just wanted to share how fucking moronic the developer(s) ("red" in this case) of the GTA FORCE menu are. The E-Mail I sent wasn't to warn them about this problem of theirs because they already obviously knew, I just wanted to see their response.

I want to address a few things...

Support for what? How to install it or some shit? I'll stick to a simple google search rather than pay $20.

Both of these options work perfectly fine (for me at least) on both revision 1.0 and 2.5.1 cracked, so I guess RED is doing something wrong.

Still does not explained why this gets cracked every other revision and why you are still charging $20 without being able to fix it.

Lastly, this makes no sense at all unless you are referring to the FREE version as the cracked version, but then you are just contradicting yourself and sound stupid as fuck or you meant to say PAID and were just thinking FREE because you bring in FREE money from your shit.

What does everyone else think about this?

Feel free mods to move/close this if it is in the wrong section, I was 50/50 on either putting it here or in discussions but it relates to the menu so I figured the main GTAV Hacks & Cheats would be appropriate.
    No he really wants to release a free version that has less functions but doesn't need to be cracked.

Still the security is shit and "Red" or Miguel (his firstname) is the worst C++ coder I've ever seen. He said he makes better security -> make 100 gamertag checks.

The menu is still just protected by a gamertaglock which can be cracked in minutes, at least thats what they say.

20$ not really worth it. Kinky is way more stable and yes godmode does not work, instant kill gets activated no matter which weapon option you activate and much more bugs that "Red" claims aren't there.
    If you find typos you are allowed to sell them on EBay or Craigslist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrainAFK View Post
    No he really wants to release a free version that has less functions but doesn't need to be cracked.

Still the security is shit and "Red" or Miguel (his firstname) is the worst C++ coder I've ever seen. He said he makes better security -> make 100 gamertag checks.

The menu is still just protected by a gamertaglock which can be cracked in minutes, at least thats what they say.

20$ not really worth it. Kinky is way more stable and yes godmode does not work, instant kill gets activated no matter which weapon option you activate and much more bugs that "Red" claims aren't there.
    Really? You want to know why ?
    I released this cracked menu with my name in it, he doesnt want my YT to get views because of him so he released it for free 7 hours after i uploaded the crack here.
    His "free version" isnt better at all its exactly the same.

Think about it his latest version is 2.5.1 and he was previewing 2.6.0 so why would he give out 2.5.1 for free? First he wants $20 for the mod then suddenly 7 hours after i upload the cracked version he decided to release it on a other forum getting way less views.
    But that had nothing to do with me uploading the crack ofcourse cause he was planning this ! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
    Really? You want to know why ?
    I released this cracked menu with my name in it, he doesnt want my YT to get views because of him so he released it for free 7 hours after i uploaded the crack here.
    His "free version" isnt better at all its exactly the same.

Think about it his latest version is 2.5.1 and he was previewing 2.6.0 so why would he give out 2.5.1 for free? First he wants $20 for the mod then suddenly 7 hours after i upload the cracked version he decided to release it on a other forum getting way less views.
    But that had nothing to do with me uploading the crack ofcourse cause he was planning this ! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Pls learn how to read... I wrote that the free version will have LESS functionallity. Some options may e missing in the free version and some just wont work as in the paid version.
    If you find typos you are allowed to sell them on EBay or Craigslist.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBrainAFK For This Useful Post:

rkaf (05-27-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    My thoughts: This is in the wrong section like 95% of other discussion oriented threads. But regardless he sounds like someone who is trying to lie to others and himself. From what I understand he has an active group of 200+ on Skype. At 20$ per copy thats over 4,000$ in profit (thanks to a friend for infos). I would tell any lie I could to secure that type of fast income lol.
    Hey, that looks like the same business model as the U.S. Government.....
    My well of fucks given has run dry....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adonis776 View Post
    Hey, that looks like the same business model as the U.S. Government.....
    why dont you post something productive and contribute to the thread instead of posting useless comments that help no one ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by artyum2 View Post
    why dont you post something productive and contribute to the thread instead of posting useless comments that help no one ?
    First, if anyone believes this tripe, check his ramblings here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=967094 I mean the OP slammed him at one point lolol.

Second, this is a DISCUSSION. He doesn't have a problem, he was asking OPINIONS. It's not stating he has an issue, so why would he need help? Once again, just no....please? No?
    Last edited by adonis776; 05-27-2015 at 10:57 AM.
    My well of fucks given has run dry....

Thanks
    yet again you post a load of shite, get a life you degenerate and stop posting useless comments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you need support on how to properly scripthook, then just do us all a favor and chargeback, then never play gta again