Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Nice work CCman32! generater 308 and 108 AP in 2 profile THANKS A LOT!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Haha i think i just found a flaw in another offer system. Lets see if i can release another version until tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

GG. I just found an exploit to get unlimited AP through another offerwall. Damn these things are exploitable as fuuuuuuuuarck.

This is Why i love Germans Man! i like u ...U are giving a lesson to Aeria

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice job Broo Thx. U arre the Best Numero 1

Thanks

ava ap generator

how do I get the APs? I have to tar with the game open?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by birgulino12 View Post
    how do I get the APs? I have to tar with the game open?
    Nope. It's simple. You just have to read the posts before you download something to check if it's working.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    thats cause thanks you ccman they removed supersonic.

you all dont get it. you think you getting free ap. and really all your doing is stealing. they can track the ip n now if they want to can come for legal actions. why?

cause your taking real money from them by hacking into the offerwall and making free points without doing anything. it doesn't even count towards the offerwall/developer.

ccman i think it be best to quit before they catch up to you and go after you with legal actions. i already know 2 sites that was attacked with legal actions for stealing points with bots like this. its cool but you guys cry to much when banned. and yes they will also hunt your main and take that.

so unless that ap is really worth losing 2 accounts (one with probally real money on it) i wouldnt do it.

see i didn't care back then cause i just thought it was funny. but when i went for the account back with a ban appeal they even told me they could take me to court for stealing ap.

its stealing.

yes this is a hack site. but its only considered fun til it becomes legal. i think generators like these should be banned from now on. mpgh could be at risk if its ever found to be released here.

but thats me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agora555 View Post
    bitch Please. supersonicads just disabled their service for AVA stop spam...
    yup cause people are stealing money from both parties. that means it could/can lead to legal actions. me i wouldn't want that. thats jail time plus a big fine. for each ap stolen that has to be repaid.
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

(no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deathb4dishonor For This Useful Post:

klaw555 (05-28-2015),sam201055 (05-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post

you all dont get it. you think you getting free ap. and really all your doing is stealing. they can track the ip n now if they want to can come for legal actions. why?

cause your taking real money from them by hacking into the offerwall and making free points without doing anything. it doesn't even count towards the offerwall/developer.

ccman i think it be best to quit before they catch up to you and go after you with legal actions. i already know 2 sites that was attacked with legal actions for stealing points with bots like this. its cool but you guys cry to much when banned. and yes they will also hunt your main and take that.

so unless that ap is really worth losing 2 accounts (one with probally real money on it) i wouldnt do it.

see i didn't care back then cause i just thought it was funny. but when i went for the account back with a ban appeal they even told me they could take me to court for stealing ap.

its stealing.

yes this is a hack site. but its only considered fun til it becomes legal. i think generators like these should be banned from now on. mpgh could be at risk if its ever found to be released here.

but thats me.

- - - Updated - - -

yup cause people are stealing money from both parties. that means it could/can lead to legal actions. me i wouldn't want that. thats jail time plus a big fine. for each ap stolen that has to be repaid.
    Yeah, they're not going to trace anyone's IP. Nor does any of this involve stealing money.

No one is going to court, and no one is going to get into trouble. The most that will happen will be an IP ban.

Quit trying to scare people with your "facts".
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

minebill (05-29-2015)

Thanks

its stealing.

but thats me.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so they are going to put people in jail (suree) wish Aeria good luck on arresting a bunch of people lol....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

its stealing.

but thats me.

- - - Updated - - -

No one will go to Jail for that not at all
    and not event IP Ban
    only the acc that use that tool will be banned that is all Really but nothing else

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by sam201055 View Post

No one will go to Jail for that not at all
    and not event IP Ban
    only the acc that use that tool will be banned that is all Really but nothing else
    ok when allot of u get a court action you know why. you all think it can't be done. it can be. not saying aeria would push it. but trust me i know they can. i even gotten the email stating it. your stealing money/ap its the same as stealing from a bank.

since ccman did this no more will it work why? cause of people don't want to do em themselves when its actually easy to get 4k ap from supersonic legit way. i get about 5k a day from them. now i have to try super rewards or trailplay. supersonic is easiest to get ap then the other ones.

thats what i do not understand about you guys. want things to lazy way then doing it the legit way n not be banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post

Yeah, they're not going to trace anyone's IP. Nor does any of this involve stealing money.

No one is going to court, and no one is going to get into trouble. The most that will happen will be an IP ban.

you may have more posts then me but i have more time then you on here. plus also i dont even know why these things are legal now. they never use to be. also.

the facts i stated are actual truth. its no fact nor fiction. its just on the company to push for it. i know here in us that is illegal and can be held in court. and the terms of aeria also states that they can press legal actions if calls for it.

just cause there may be more then one doesn't mean they won't press legal action. if you notice on the loading screen:
    tips: anyone using or giving out illegal programs or bots may be charged with legal action.

meaning they are looking into taking people who provide or use illegal programs/bots to court for hacking into game. that include anything with ap as well. don't take it from me but i would not want that on my hand. specially if you live in the U.S as we have real big laws against hacking. japan just now made that into a law also as they arrested someone for selling/making hacks for ava.
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

(no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

IP BAN from what aeria games or ava??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ok when allot of u get a court action you know why. you all think it can't be done. it can be. not saying aeria would push it. but trust me i know they can. i even gotten the email stating it. your stealing money/ap its the same as stealing from a bank.

since ccman did this no more will it work why? cause of people don't want to do em themselves when its actually easy to get 4k ap from supersonic legit way. i get about 5k a day from them. now i have to try super rewards or trailplay. supersonic is easiest to get ap then the other ones.

thats what i do not understand about you guys. want things to lazy way then doing it the legit way n not be banned.

- - - Updated - - -

you may have more posts then me but i have more time then you on here. plus also i dont even know why these things are legal now. they never use to be. also.

the facts i stated are actual truth. its no fact nor fiction. its just on the company to push for it. i know here in us that is illegal and can be held in court. and the terms of aeria also states that they can press legal actions if calls for it.

just cause there may be more then one doesn't mean they won't press legal action. if you notice on the loading screen:
    tips: anyone using or giving out illegal programs or bots may be charged with legal action.

meaning they are looking into taking people who provide or use illegal programs/bots to court for hacking into game. that include anything with ap as well. don't take it from me but i would not want that on my hand. specially if you live in the U.S as we have real big laws against hacking. japan just now made that into a law also as they arrested someone for selling/making hacks for ava.
    Care to provide sources on your "facts" ?
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Care to provide sources on your "facts" ?
    Bravo, bravo dude! This is so funny to watch.

Software Developer - White Hat Hacker - MPGH

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by gazjnugget View Post
    this method exploits weakness in the http variables it is infact the same as hacking a server it is illegal but the chances of being prosicuted is very very slim.

Say we steal 1k ap thats $10 it would cost over 150 times that to bring you to court so yeah like i say in theory its possible to be took to court but very unlikely
    You cannot call this "stealing" since the generated AP did not exist before the generating process.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

agora555 (05-29-2015),minebill (05-29-2015)

Thanks
    Is there a high chance to get banned??

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast