Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

*** Vac detection ***

Hello there i saw some posts that say polyloader has been detected ive used polyloader for about a month now nad no ban still and legit played about 10 days and today i decided to play 2-3 games with polysuites (The newest one) i didnt get a instant ban at all.

My 1st Question is : Does Delayed Vac Ban Exists not Overwatch VAC BAN for example ( Untrusted , Valve anti-cheat etc.)
    My 2nd Question is : Im global i dont get too much reports and im soo legit so how much do i have to wait for an ow ban whats the max time
    My 3rd Question is : Is Polyloader detected or nahh im not gonna use them im just courios

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes, 2 weeks, and no
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/59595294052.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    If poly is detected, I wasted my money on the new operation xd. I have been using a LONG time now with no bans, keep me informed on what you find out! I'm GNM if you were wondering, only because my pc isn't the best #15-20fpslife

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by buswaxer View Post
    Yes, 2 weeks, and no
    so 2 weeks and then free from OW ban what about VAC BANs such as untrusted and valve anticheat system does theese bans are delayed tho ? I know about overwatch hmm ..

Thanks
    Yes, there are delayed VAC bans up to 3-4 monthers after cheating.
    OW ban take to 1 week max
    Poly loader is detected yes, you will be delayed ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I got 5 of my alt (I have 7) banned after using the PolyLoader (Only Merccy's Hack) they all got VAC ban after the update (not before*) I was testing the Hacks if they work in the new update and I do believe they delayed the hack because I connected today and I see my accounts banned.

* The account I used before the update arent banned, the banned account were ban after the update because I wanted to test if the Hacks are still working.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by BARNEYBARNEY View Post
    I got 5 of my alt (I have 7) banned after using the PolyLoader (Only Merccy's Hack) they all got VAC ban after the update (not before*) I was testing the Hacks if they work in the new update and I do believe they delayed the hack because I connected today and I see my accounts banned.

* The account I used before the update arent banned, the banned account were ban after the update because I wanted to test if the Hacks are still working.
    i played after the update no ban yet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by trickycs View Post
    i played after the update no ban yet
    That's what I dont get alot of people got VAC ban because they used the hack on the new update but some arent - I used all three hacks so I can't say which one is the one that got me VAC'd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    1. Yes there are vac bans that can be delayed for 3days-3weeks
    2. Well once a case is filed against you, you must get 10 overwatch verdicts that you are hacking in 23 hours or you will not get OW'd
    3. Might be detected from yesterday, just wait for an update.

Thanks
    information you might find useful is here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=967304

TL;DR
    wait a day or two and see how things develop if you want to be safe(ish).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    People, make sure the hacks you use are up to date. Not only this, but i feel like a lot of the posts saying, "mercy's stuff is detected, dont use it!" are a part of a bot net trying to make people not use his work.

People, I wouldn't really listen to people who say its detected if they have like 2 posts and not much of a backing of like 600 others (NOT BOTS BUT TRUSTED MEMBERS SUCH AS MERCY HIMSELF) saying it is truly detected. Just my two cents.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by fishspott View Post
    People, make sure the hacks you use are up to date. Not only this, but i feel like a lot of the posts saying, "mercy's stuff is detected, dont use it!" are a part of a bot net trying to make people not use his work.

People, I wouldn't really listen to people who say its detected if they have like 2 posts and not much of a backing of like 600 others (NOT BOTS BUT TRUSTED MEMBERS SUCH AS MERCY HIMSELF) saying it is truly detected. Just my two cents.
    I update the Hack praticly everyday, not only but I have all the latest version. If you want proof of my 5 account vac ban I will screenshot don't talk shit please.