Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Infinite Usage of any Item that has an Animation

I have found a long time ago an exploit to use any item with an Animation infinitely due to Cancel Current Action, i recently saw someone posted something similar to my Method but apparently it is patched.

I decided to go try and release my Method but apparently some other places don't want to approve my posts lol so here u go MPGH fokn exclusive m8

You probably need a Keyboard/Mouse that can make Macros, or use any kind of Software to do so. Shouldn't be that discriminating

Method
    Get a Macro to Press the F key an Odd number of times (5 or 7) with a delay of 5ms per button press down while holding the Item in your hands, if you want to "Eat All" scroll onto that option and when you initiate the macro you will eat all even though it will have selected "eat" regularly

You will do the Animation of whatever it is but it will not say "cancel current action" when you scroll or right click on anything else.

To make it so you do not instantly have red thirst/hunger when you log back in or swap servers, take the item you were using out of your hands, move it around in your inventory a couple of times or even drop it so the game registers that as you picking up a new item. Not the same one.

Unless they want to give Items unique ID's or try and fix Lag (which lag is a major cause of this being indiscriminate to logs) Im not sure if this will get fixed

WORKS IN EXPERIMENTAL, 0.57. TESTED
    Last edited by TheWhite; 05-29-2015 at 05:02 AM.

Thanks
    inb4 global ban by hicks 206