Hi There im looking for serious buyers and big orders only and because this is my new account i will surely accept (ANY MPGH MIDDLEMAN) Of your choice to ensure a safe deal.

Minimum Order: $20 (I have got just over 1 billion coins and can show proof. If you think I scam then don't think that because now i will accept any middleman as mentioned.)

Delivery Time: 12-24 hours

Description: After I have recieved your payment via Paypal, you will need to follow the steps
below and choose the method you want. Don't forget to check my 100% Feedback so you can buy
with confidence.

Method 1

Step 1: Message me your 8 Ball Pool (Unique ID) + (Nickname)
Step 2: Arrange a time in which i can transfer the coins to your account.
Step 3: We will send each other invites and you have to stake all your coins...
Step 4: I will keep losing so once i have sent you an invite you send me one so its quicker.
Step 5: We will repeat until you have recieve (THE AMOUNT OF COINS YOU PURCHASE)

Method 2

In this method i will give you an account with (THE AMOUNT OF COINS YOU PURCHASE) where you can change
the details to whatever you like and transfer the coins to your account yourself.
This is a quicker method therefore delivery time (12 hours at the latest)

Please allow up to 24 hours to delivery your goods (Method 1)

Also if you are looking to order a very big amount then contact me and if you dispute
the money then I will send a court order and will prove my innocence. I will also
record all transaction to ensure a safe purchase.

If you have any questions or queries then please do not hesistate to contact us...

Finally, if you would like to purchase more than [1] amount then contact me first or
buy 1 first...

Email: ricki01@live.com
Whatsapp: +44 07746292329

Thank you for your time here.